Please lock.

Those of us that box want to see them train. And more episodes probably would have given us that.

Exactly what I would have wanted from more B-Hop/Kovalev.

I actually follow Algeiri on IG now. Dude actually looks like a really good cook :lol:

Been stealing some meal ideas off there for myself while I'm training (may be doing an exhibition bout over the holidays).
It was a joke. Relax. Obviously the more "24/7," the better for all.

I'm sure you know Algieri has a master's in nutrition, sure hope he can cook.

Who's uptight that they need to "relax"?

I wanted more footage from last week's and next week's fights.

It's all online either way. But I enjoy the 24/7 format.

Been watching some of Rosado's training sessions for his fight against Lemieux.

Want to see him bounce back with a legit (non BKB) win next month after a couple of tough losses.

Who's uptight that they need to "relax"?

I wanted more footage from last week's and next week's fights.

It's all online either way. But I enjoy the 24/7 format.

Been watching some of Rosado's training sessions for his fight against Lemieux.

Want to see him bounce back with a legit (non BKB) win next month after a couple of tough losses.
All good.

Gabe hasn't won since 2012. Cool guy, but uncertain how much he has left at a high level of boxing. That Barclays card is so weak even I'm considering to pass.

Agreed on all points pretty much. Barclay's came out the gate strong with their first few cards. And I didn't go live.

Now that I WANT to go live, cards haven't done it for me.

Hoping if Quillin/Jacobs ever goes down that they build that into a nice card and I'll roll out for that.

Agreed on all points pretty much. Barclay's came out the gate strong with their first few cards. And I didn't go live.

Now that I WANT to go live, cards haven't done it for me.

Hoping if Quillin/Jacobs ever goes down that they build that into a nice card and I'll roll out for that.
Will happen in due time. "KC" and Danny would be best-served as a co-main, rather than headlining despite regional ties.

Still mad I was robbed of Porter/Brook at Barclays, although the result would have left me more upset than satisfied.

At least this kiitschko fight had some excitement. Even though it was brief.

I need to see a real GGG fight. A real good opponent

Wow I had no idea vitale is the mayor of Kiev lols. Nuts

Last edited:
At this point, I hope Briggs gets the fight somehow.  This ex girlfriend, stalker thing he's doing is getting very old.

As much as I like Rosado, I'm almost sure he's going to let me down once again.  Lemieux looked good his last time out.  If he lands some shots and opens up some cuts on Rosado, his constant pressure from there on out should finish it.

Those of us that box want to see them train. And more episodes probably would have given us that.

No doubt.
 Dude actually looks like a really good cook
laugh.gif

No doubt.

I liked the klitscho fight. But only cuz he kept hittin the crap out of dude and he had a strong chin and that KO was great.

I would wana see GGG go down in weight and mayweather go up, it will never happen, but GGG would knock his punk *** out.

That's a lot of weight to make up for. 14 pounds in between. Never happen. Even if it could Be done, Floyd aint taking that fight.

I really have no idea who GGG should fight next. Alot of the big names weigh much less than him. Froch or ward i guess

Last edited:
Andrade pulled out of fight against Charlo, I'm starting to dislike this kid. He runs his mouth saying he would beat everybody but doesn't fight any name opponents.

Last edited:
At this point, I hope Briggs gets the fight somehow.  This ex girlfriend, stalker thing he's doing is getting very old.

I want to know where he is getting all this money from to be following Klitschko around.

Dudes gonna go broke before he gets the fight.

#championlifestye :smokin

I faux wit algieri. Even tho I think he's going to lose

Also, I never really paid attention but Freddy roach is a ****head I don't like him

Last edited:
Freddie seems like a jerk in real life.  But dude knows boxing.  I almost always agree with him on boxing statements.  He said on the 24/7 that Algieri's length isn't what will bother Manny.  Manny does well against tall fighters since he can get in  the pocket inside.  But his movement. Manny will have to cut off the ring and stalk the whole fight since Algieri will most likely be on his horse all fight.

I think the fight will be an ok watch.  Manny should win.  But Algieri has a chance to take some rounds if he can keep manny at a distance with the jab while he runs the whole time. 

I don't think algieri is a runner like ppl are saying. That's like saying Floyd is runner. It just good footwork and movement IMO. You want an example of running watch canelo vs Lara dude was on his bike all night

I have only see one Algieri fight to be honest and i'd say he ran verse Provo....but i mean i don't blame him...his face was 
sick.gif
.  But i don't know enough or have seen enough to say he always does that.  I think it is the smartest thing for him to do against manny though. 

I have only see one Algieri fight to be honest and i'd say he ran verse Provo....but i mean i don't blame him...his face was :x .  But i don't know enough or have seen enough to say he always does that.  I think it is the smartest thing for him to do against manny though. 
For those that accuse Algieri of running, he still deserves credit for fighting intelligently with premium movement. Provodnikov didn't adjust. Failed to cut off the ring, targeted the eye and head instead of working the body and wearing down Algieri's mobility.

How many PPV BUYS are we looking at this weekend?
Count me as one for Vasyl Lomachenko.

I didn't buy that garbage *** PBF card, definitely not buying this trash :lol:

Gonna start up another thread for this fight.

I dont get the vibe that people even know the fight is on Saturday. I'm not totally convinced we need a side thread for this fight. Still, better safe than sorry :lol:

Back
Top Bottom