Please Lock.

How the hell is Danny in the top two after beating a washed up Paulie

Not even mad at the rematch tho, best fight on paper that either one of them has had in a minute

i feel like its official with floyd retiring... his belts are given up and his p4p ranking also... im kinda glad though because he retired on top and not like anyone appreciated his fights anyway or gave him credit

Since Top Rank stopped co-promoting him after the Sod Kokietgym blowout last July, I’ve heard from numerous insider sources that he has received multi-million dollar fight deals from various promotional/managerial organizations (Al Haymon, Roc Nation, Frank Warren). If Caribe Promotions is stonewalling these deals without keeping Rigo busy I think the fighter needs to address this situation before he is stripped of all of his world titles (including THE RING belt) and dropped from everyone’s rankings. Rigo has got two full months before he reaches the one-year mark of inactivity (his last bout was an up-from-the-canvas 11th-round stoppage of unrated Hisashi Amagasa in Japan). He’ll be removed from most of the credible independent rankings once he reaches 12 months of inactivity (without having a fight scheduled). He will be stripped of THE RING’s 122-pound title if he does not schedule a fight at his championship weight for 18 months (or if he’s inactive for that period).

I have no reason to doubt the claims of Rigo’s former manager (Gary Hyde) that Caribe is ruining the Cuban southpaw’s career, but I think the fighter needs to show some urgency, or at least public concern, in regards to his future. I know the junior featherweight champ has a small-but-dedicated legion of “boxing-purist” supporters (the Cult of Rigo) who laude his skills and love his minimalist approach to the Sweet Science, but I think it’s time the fighter take action. He doesn’t have to do it in the ring, but he does need to get IN the ring. If Caribe is preventing this, he needs to look into a legal separation – and while the case is pending, he needs to find a way into a boxing ring (they can take him to court or fight him in court but they can’t legally prevent him from earning a living).

When Gennady Golovkin reached a legal impasse with his former promotional company (Universum in Germany), which would not release him from their contract, rather than sit out until the contract expired (which would have been an entire year) GGG sought out ways to remain busy. He basically formed his own promotional company with his management team and fought Milton Nunez, Nilson Tapia and Kassim Ouma in Panama and Kazakhstan from late 2010 to mid-2011. He wasn’t able to fight in Europe or the U.S. because the major networks in those regions weren’t going to get involved while his lawsuit with Universum was active, so he didn’t make much money with those three bouts, but he grabbed the WBA’s interim/regular titles and kept active until his business with Universum came to a close and he caught the attention of K2 Promotions. The rest, as they say, is history.

Just one man’s opinion, but I think Rigo – who is 35 years old – needs to do the same thing GGG did until he can make a lucrative deal with one of the sport’s power brokers.
http://ringtv.craveonline.com/news/403031-dougies-monday-mailbag-251#.VjccX7jC_hg.twitter

Anyone know where i can watch the
Cuenca vs Troyanovsky fight tomorrow?

Saw it and it was wack.

Bradley Rios this weekend.

I think bradley has the fight in his hands, all up to what his heart lets him do

Last edited:
And just like that Andre Ward is off the Cotto/Canelo card due to swelling in the Knee.

Damn that sucks, the Canelo vs Cotto event would have been a great time to showcase his skill and call out GGG or even Kovalev. The man can't catch a break. :smh:

My boy Bradley is beating Rios.

Last edited:
Damn that sucks, the Canelo vs Cotto event would have been a great time to showcase his skill and call out GGG or even Kovalev. The man can't catch a break.
mean.gif

My boy Bradley is beating Rios.
Dude wasted his best years in trivial lawsuits, no one to blame but himself when it comes to injuries while trying to getting back to the top level.  At least he's built his rep as a commentator and will likely be able to commentate on Kovalev and Golovkin's fights.  

And you're right, Bradley should definitely not lose to Rios.

Cotto lookin like hes workin on his footwork stayin on his toes. Hes gotta be swift against the young vato.

Canelo lookin like hes playin it smart by tryna work the body and slow him down and bait him into a slug and go in for the kill.

So whats yalls predictions for saturday? I really want rios to get the W cuz i love how he slugs minus the fact that the ***** has no defense, but bradley is the better boxer. I got it bradley by UD.

Last edited:
Cotto lookin like hes workin on his footwork stayin on his toes. Hes gotta be swift against the young vato.

Canelo lookin like hes playin it smart by tryna work the body and slow him down and bait him into a slug and go in for the kill.

So whats yalls predictions for saturday? I really want rios to get the W cuz i love how he slugs minus the fact that the ***** has no defense, but bradley is the better boxer. I got it bradley by UD.

Same. Even though Bradley has regressed and I thought he and Joel Diaz were a great pairing, I can't see him losing to Rios.

Who wins? If Groves is ok from
Same. Even though Bradley has regressed and I thought he and Joel Diaz were a great pairing, I can't see him losing to Rios.
I also couldn't see Jessie Vargas hurting him. Bradley better box and not get pulled into a phone booth with Rios.

This was Ward's chance at some solid exposure on the Canelo card... Lol

PBC and it's usual trashy cherry picks :lol:

Provodnikov, who now is trained by bradleys old trainer joel diaz is headlining and is fighting a scrub on matchtv.ru (not a illegal stream) its free

I wana see him fight rios. They would have to mop rios blood off the square if he goes the canelo route.

Damn, I missed the Ruslan fight, just saw he won via TKO. Didn't even know he was fighting today, SMH. Wondered if he looked different under Joel Diaz's wing.

Bradley man. His footwork is crazy his punches and counter punches are crazy.

Whatever rios plan was for this fight isnt working.

rios sucks... he needs to let his hands go and just try to throw punches with power werd to chino

Back
Top Bottom