Please Lock.

ill give this 1 more round then im done watching this fight... bradley is just straight dominating but not to the point of a KO... fight is weak AF so far

OH SH************************************

MY BOY TIM BRADLEY DEFEATS BRANDON RIOS VIA TKO LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OMFG WOW

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN

as much as i thought this fight was lame i am suprised/impressed with the ko from bradley :lol:

so floyd is officially retired and i would love for him to beat bradley instead of a rematch with pacman... but i think bradley deserves a rematch with pacman and this should be a good rubber match

Last edited:
Too easy
wow.png

who wouldve thought in a million years bradley would stop rios. good performance by timmy tonight, im liking the results from atlas.

Man you can see from the get go that rios head wasnt in the game. All that complaining before he steped in the square, and his performance in the first round. Dude really went out like a sucka just like alvarado.

I almost feel bad for rios man but his style of fighting- his health will deteriorate rapidly. He already always sounds drunk.

I was impressed by bradley, but i wana see what he does wit more pressure and bein hit harder. His footwork and defense was something else, but rios wasnt bringing the most that bradley could have brought out.

Bradley vs Provodnikov rematch would be insane, now that Joel Diaz trains Provodnikov. They can really sell that one.

Sadam Ali would get his **** whooped too. Bring it.

Easy rematch work for Tim Bradley with Provodnikov 2.

Teddy Atlas released Tim Bradley out the cage.

Last edited:
Sadam aint worth a broke ****. Gimme bradley vs crawford ill put a c-note on bradley and i mess wit bud heavy.

Its been a minute since bradley impresse me but DAM dude showed out and beat a ***** into retirement. Rios is in the back seat of his whip wheepin like a fat boy forced to eat kale chips.

Atlas' speech was more hillarious the. Algeri bein in the cage.

Let bradley lose a round and atlas is gona speak jibberish while slappin bradley

i think bradley deserves a rematch with pacman and this should be a good rubber match

He really hasn't done anything to deserve a rematch with Pac though :lol:. However, I can see Arum matching them up, but I'd rather see Pac Vs. Crawford.

Sadam Ali should just call out Rios or fake an injury :lol:. He wouldn't gain much from losing to Bradley because it'll be one-sided and he may get knocked out.

Back
Top Bottom