Please school me on Nicki Minaj

laugh.gif
@ jean grae.. i swear dudes just say %!@# to say it.

this is the first time i heard nicki (is this even nicki? or another YM female rapper?) she lightweight went hard.

What does that even mean? Have you listened to Jean Grae? She can rap bars around these females.

Don't understand all the hate for Nicki. Thanks to people that actually recommended stuff keep it coming. 

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

well comin from a YM fan stay away from her new material
sick.gif
.....go get all of her stuff BEFORE the whole YM thing

she was ill back before she got all comercial....now her voice is annoying and she just spittin random WACK bars

idk if its me but everybody in YM use to be ill now they just all got that random punchline syndrom

Wayne was ill back in the Hot Boys - C2 days
Gudda was ill back in the SQ days
Drake was ill before he hung around Wayne
Nicki Minaj & J Millz was ill back on all the DVD freestyles n videos

AMEN!!!!! this NTer knows wassup!!!

btw:

MC Lyte
Lauren Hill
Eve
Missy
Shawna
La Chat
Lady Rage
Lil Kim
Foxy Brown

>

Nicki who?!?

da boy boyy wrote:
this is the first time i heard nicki (is this even nicki? or another YM female rapper?) she lightweight went hard.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Hell naw thats El an unattractive chick that can rap. Wayne chose to go with the opposite with Nicki Minaj

Yall need to stop trying to making this a jean grae topic. Thanks for the suckafree mixtape suggestion ima check that out.

How can you say Nicki Minaj is better than those artists?

I think Nicki is NASTY lyrically, and her entertainment <<<< ever other female ACTIVE FEMALE MC.. But c'mon you can't compare her to those artists just yet..

Nicki Minaj has ALOT of pressure because of her being a female rapper & her buzz....

She has every type of woman riding her starbox!

why hasnt anyone said anything bout remy ma?????HELLO!!!!!!!!!!

Plus nikki got ghost writers thats whole crew got writers. Jae millz and drake write about 80% of the work there, Why you think they havnt droped a cd yet???

Back
Top Bottom