please tell me something good about these: EQT CRAZY 2000 (KOBE) PIXXX

Exactly, duke! Only a couple of days left...and why isn't adidas using the little FEET YOU WEAR face for the retros? It isn't on the pulltab in theMaze video...

These are the only reason I dodged FL/FA/Champs all weekend. Saving up thinking they were coming this week. Oh, well. Still have 3 days. B1lly is holdingout on me for the release date.

Originally Posted by shaft

Exactly, duke! Only a couple of days left...and why isn't adidas using the little FEET YOU WEAR face for the retros? It isn't on the pulltab in the Maze video...

didn't they take that away? i thought there was a lawsuit or something and adidas had to take it away.

^^^ Yeah, according to Sole Collector, in the 90's issue, the creator of FYW had creative differences with adidas, and took his name and logo with him.That was the reason for the killing of the line. I assume the patents ran out sometime around 1996, and they began retroing the FYW line, starting with theCrazy 8. That is just speculation on my part.

Checked this week at the two biggest FA's here in Ft. Worth/Arlington. They knew nothing and had nothing on the calendar. B1lly seems to be our only sourceso far.

They are out. Picked up the NAvy/White/Red pair at FootAction in Irving, Texas, Wednesday. Look exactly like the original except for the FYW logo. Materialsand construction are top-notch. $100.00.

NIce! If they don't have them here in the Chi is anyone up to picking a pair up for me?

Originally Posted by duke4005

They are out. Picked up the NAvy/White/Red pair at FootAction in Irving, Texas, Wednesday. Look exactly like the original except for the FYW logo. Materials and construction are top-notch. $100.00.
very nice. i've been waiting for adidas to retro these. i'll be waiting for the original colorways or a black base color.

i wish,even for just a couple of games,t-mac would break these out.i remember seeing him rock these in a spread slam mag did on mt.zion awhile back.these areso official

Yeah, max, that is right. He was wearing the navy/white. I thought I was the only one old enough to remember that. Still have that issue. And Bolt, my FA hadboth colors, the navy and the black and white.

thanks Duke, i will be checking my local Finishline! hopefully the eqt elavation will be next in line to be retroed.

No place in the bay yet, I just ordered mine from Moe's Sneaker Spot. They have the Navy/White and Black/White......

Seriously where the f are these? I'm in Socal and I can't find them anywhere. Eastbay and Finishline doesn't have these either.

Yo big, just call their customer service line and tell them you tried to order online, but the site didn't let you......

Back
Top Bottom