please tell me something good about these: EQT CRAZY 2000 (KOBE) PIXXX

Mjdrew, any news on that Raptors colorway release date, if you know? I got the navy/white, and you are correct, they are ridiculously comfy. Now I just needthat purple.

They're out right now at Footaction. I'd check the store you got your other ones from. If not just ask someone to locate them for you because they areout.

Dang, I was just in there last Thursday and they were still sitting on the blk/white and navy/white. They both had sale tags, so I was thinkong of grabbinganother pair, then I see the "sale" price was 99.99. Tag in the shoe was 100.00. Big markdown. I will check with them. Thanks.

can we say Thanksgiving?

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/p/7431637/c/158248.htmlhttp://www.zappos.com/n/p/p/7431637/c/158248.html

3279-673581-d.jpg

sick.gif
NO THANKS!!!!

Good Lord, I am a huge adidas supporter, but some of the colors on these and the Crazy 8 are just not right. Not even in the same area as right.

I am digging the light bone / green colorway....any definitive date on those?

That and the Raptors color are what I am waiting on. Although that white/carolina colorway on the back of Kicks looks pretty nice.

I haven't been able to find a KICKS...is it like the light bone colorway (meaning mostly white) except carolina or is there a whole lot more carolina...?

^^^ Take the navy/white pair, turn the navy into white smooth leather/mesh, the white into carolina blue, and the red into black. Look nice, but I like thebone/green Stan Smith better.

Any word on when/if the bone colorway drops...last I saw was late summer and it is getting chilly out.

Hate to resurrect an old post, but would anyone know where I could find a size 12 in the black/white or navy/white or the white/bone colorway? Any help wouldbe appreciated. Thanks in advance!

They still had them on the shelf at FootAction in Irving Mall (Irving, Texas) about a week and a half ago. I don't know what sizes, but they were stillfull price.

they have a light blue white on Eastbay Vault - reg price - no discounts can be used on them.

my friend actually just picked these up at the adidas outlet store in san ysidro for $40 (white/black colorway)

I'll let you know shaft I'm rarely ever in the san diego area anymore because of school but I'll let you know might want to even call the adidasoutlet and see what they can do about shipping them out for you

well i talked to my friend and he said the only sizes he saw was a size 10 10.5 and 11 but here's the # if you want to contact them (619) 690-5378

so they can end up in the outlets like the first run? thats where i got mines, $40 bucks, my bro still has his, mines were sold long ago for some lebron 2swhen they came out.

its 60 my way. still waiting for the price to drop some more. they have been sitting on the shelves for a while. no hurry to buy it.

Back
Top Bottom