please tell me something good about these: EQT CRAZY 2000 (KOBE) PIXXX

People in the know, please drop info about release. Most probably my VERY FIRST pair of adidas

200851218484077753.jpg

200851218483130465.jpg

200851218484819965.jpg

Should be out at select Footactions and local shops within the next couple weeks along with the navy/white OG pair. (Top Ten 2000 not Crazy 2000)

so glad i sold my og pair right before the playoffs, knew the kobe lovers would take the bait. can't wait to get a fresh pair now!

I have always hated these. I remember when they came out, they sold well. Out of all the Feet You Wear they were my least favorite.

Can't wait for this colorway to come out. Kinda interested to see if they release as many colorways as the Crazy8/KB8.

BTW- This is the reason I no longer wear Nike shoes for ballin.

I will tell you something good--- the fact I will have about every pair I can get my hands on of these shoes. Exaggeration, but I will have them. I love FYW,and these are nothing but classic. I am so hyped. I purposely have held off buying any new shoes the last 2 months waiting for these.

Originally Posted by duke4005

I will tell you something good--- the fact I will have about every pair I can get my hands on of these shoes. Exaggeration, but I will have them. I love FYW, and these are nothing but classic.

Preach my brotha!

SINCE THESE HAVE BEEN BROUGHT UP.......RELATING TO THE SAME TOPIC DOES ANY1 KNOW IF THE KOBE CRAZY 8 RETROS (RETROS TO THE ORIGINAL KB8 1S) ARE STILL AROUNDFOR SALE ANYWHERE?.....IM TRYIN TO GET MY HANDS ON BOTH THE WHITE AND BLACK PAIR AND THE BLACK AND WHITE PAIRS.....THANKS

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

My bad. I actually think I was referring to the EQT Elevation when I mentioned a purple colorway.

Yeah, but we will forgive you for being good people. Hey Vinsanity, I know Ebay is loaded with them right now for pretty cheap, and Overstock.com has somepretty good sizes left.

+3 pairs of the Navy/White colorway for me, might buy a few black/white joints too

I love the Feet You Wear era of Adidas...im curious on how well they will hold up on blacktop.

Thanks Duke for the info....but im actually looking for the CRAZY 8s not the CRAZY 1s...there are very few OG color CRAZY 8s on ebay and none @ all onoverstock.com

My fault. I read Crazy 8 and then when you said KB8 1's, I got twisted. Anyway, I got a pair of Crazy 8's in white/royal at my adidas outlet for 24.99about a month ago. Check it out if you can. Otherwise, good luck. I know this is still a very popular shoe at the gym I play at.

Are those black/white ones up there just samples? I like 'em but I would have preferred the original look...

kobebh7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom