Please tell me those XIII's Bibby rockin are retro'n?

I hope they release the mids and just go with like one or two lows.... If you are gonna do a retro make it classic don't destroy a classic

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

Bibby wearing these last night against the celtics. They pulled off the win too. They looking good and i think these are one of the ones releasing this year. Only time will tell though. Enjoy the pics.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

fffffffffire!!!!!
pimp.gif

thanx for the pics bro.

watchin the game yesterday, first thing i thought was they were the AJFXIII, but now with these pics they pretty much look like some xiii's..its about damntime JB coming out with some consistent heat for once

Man, come on Jordan Brand!!! I don't want any stinking lowtops! Give me the entire shoe or discount the price accordingly... Which one do you think is morelikely? My bet is neither.
Tate

Those have no indication of being PE's what so ever. His Kings XIII's had his 'Team Dime #10" logo on each tongue. Also, Bibby has a lot ofold stash and he tends to break it out time to time...

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

i need breads my 03 (i think thats the year...) got stolen. smh

indifferent.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
is it really that funny....did you even cry a little?

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif

Don Juan history fact: 1. MJ wore the white/red XIII on the road in '97-'98 (regular season). Mids. 2. MJ wore the white/black XIII at home in'97-'98 (regular season). Mids. Regardless of the mid or low, it's an OG colorway and thus will always have higher value than a retro plus. DonJuan is back. I use OG terms like "retro plus" and "Brand Jordan" (not Jordan Brand). Do your homework before you ask me why. - Don Juan -

Back
Top Bottom