Please tell me those XIII's Bibby rockin are retro'n?

I think they will be OP...another thread shows two pair of 13s set to release this year. It's about time!!!!

Those were stolen from my parents home my sr year in HS. I was pissed when JB retroed them in lowtops.

here we go, i need the white and reds, but please release playoff 13s, please
tired.gif

black and reds aren't appreciated, because they released not to long ago, and mine are still strait. Plz JB..... Red/white, playoff, or flint

those are the lows i'm pretty sure. lows had the red jumpman on the tongue. mids had a black jumpman.

Originally Posted by deuce02

those are the lows i'm pretty sure. lows had the red jumpman on the tongue. mids had a black jumpman.

good eye. yeah those look like lows they retroed a few years ago (2004?). OG mids have a black jumpman. I got the left shoe of a pair of of OGs sittingright here on my desk, I lost the right one, so I use it as a paper weight.
tired.gif
I think they are gonna retro them this year though, I hope.
wink.gif

I went to the game when they played the Pacers a few weeks back...Bibby was rocking the Bred XIII and it looked like Joe Johnson was wearing the Playoff13's, I couldn't really tell with JJ though

Originally Posted by SephirothXII

Originally Posted by deuce02

good eye. yeah those look like lows they retroed a few years ago (2004?). OG mids have a black jumpman. I got the left shoe of a pair of of OGs sitting right here on my desk, I lost the right one, so I use it as a paper weight.
tired.gif
I think they are gonna retro them this year though, I hope.
wink.gif

how did you lose ONE SHOE and keep the other?
roll.gif

Like most others I am also wishing for wred mids this year.. It's just too hard to find a pair in good condition!

Usually an indication of what is set to release late this year, but only difference is that Bibby loves to wear only low tops.

Bibby wearing these last night against the celtics. They pulled off the win too. They looking good and i think these are one of the ones releasing this year.Only time will tell though. Enjoy the pics.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom