Please welcome our new moderator: Cameron Nelson.

Quote:
which I believe is roughly around the time he began work on his Saturn
:lol:
laugh.gif

[/center]
[/center]

Cameron is a good guy.Good luck man.

FOR SALE- JORDAN RETRO 5 SIZE 8.5 "LANEY" 5 $340.00 DEADSTOCK/JORDAN RETRO "COOL GREY" 11 SIZE 9.5 DEADSTOCK $340.00
YOU WANT NIKE ID CARDS.I GOT THEM.NYC MEET UP DEADSTOCK JORDAN RETRO LIMITED 4 WHITE/TOUR YELLOW/DARK BLUE GREY SIZE 9.5 $200.00
E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP Shoes Only IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

I personally know a Moderator. :wow:
eek.gif

Reppin' Indiana...good choice NT.

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
Indianapolis Colts & Indiana Pacers

Quote:
Cameron, as many of you know, has been a member here since NikeTalk opened to the public on December 10th, 1999 - which I believe is roughly around the time he began work on his Saturn.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I don't even think he's exaggerating(sp), but props on the new title Cam. Don't stop posting car threads though.

You passed doing what you loved the most
R.I.P. John LaBarbera
1989 - 10/17/2005
Even though you're gone, we're still a team

Meth, you should have made this incentive-based.

"Cameron Nelson receives moderator powers the moment the Saturn is completed."

We may have had photos of a finished Saturn plus the addition of a brand new Niketalk moderator in less than a week.
Or neither for a long, long time.

Salut to lost opportunities and huzzah to Cameron!!

Welcome, buddy.

Good luck man and don't hesitate to lock stupid threads in JB
More than a relief pitcher, I'm the closer
The Mariano of the Mariott, ah
If money talks, the whole world's bout to hear me out​

Steez:
Meth, you should have made this incentive-based.

"Cameron Nelson receives moderator powers the moment the Saturn is completed."

We may have had photos of a finished Saturn plus the addition of a brand new Niketalk moderator in less than a week.
roll.gif

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< KID LEBRON III's or WISE LEBRON III's (11-12.5)[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

What it iz Cam, goodluck on the J-O-B
"People ask me.. you know what I'm saying..If I ever reach the top will I forget about them.So I ask them if I don't reach the top, will yall forget about me"
-Playa Fly​

already been said like 50 times but...

now that car is NEVER gonna get done
I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?

Back
Top Bottom