Please welcome our new moderator: Cameron Nelson.

^^

:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

Cam, will you still have time for all your car posts? :wow:
embarassed.gif

Your one of my favorite people to listen to about cars

congrats though!

I would like to suggest that he doesnt get his Mod abilities until he finishes the damn saturn....

Ha kidding cam, youre gonna make a good mod.
White
The World's Best Dunker[/center]

congrats man....check the sig..cam holla @ me
S.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​
"the most nortorious Nt'er in history.....is back"​

Lookin at the JB forum i see about 6 topics locked on the first page, the man is already at work :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

congrats

wow cameron nelson. brother congratulations to you bro. i know it probably means nothing to you because your a preety humble guy, but it's nice to see a guy like your self get that mod status bro. keep up the good work and i hope to see more and more car post.

as for me getting the mod posotion i'll probably get it when im 45. by then i wont be on niketalk lollllllllll yo good luck with the position bro. this is cool. :D
happy.gif

OG SNEAKA HEAD SINCE THE 80'S
<------MIAMI-VICE Those are my boys. the dynamic duo of the 1980's.
TEAM-OLDSCHOOL "YOU GOTTA DO THE TIME"
TEAM PLATANO ""que paso"? Big Ben aka "Dr. Phil banks"
KRS1>50 CENT

Back
Top Bottom