Plies? Who is this clown?

I'm not cutting young no slack. Plies is trash just like 90% of these other so-called rappers in the business, and i could care less if he's hood ornot. No hate, i'm just calling another spade a spade.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Yeah like Tre said he's raw reminds me of Webbie.
WEBBIE>>>>>>>>PLIES

PLIES IS SOME HOT DOO DOO
sick.gif

i find it funny how you have to be a "REAL N'" in order to understand h is music...dudes say jus cuz i dont currently live that lifesetyle i dontunderstand...im willing to put money ive seen and done more than plies(not bragging either)

This cat is street music ? woooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

you kids have alot to learn .

This dude is an industry thug , if you can't see that you're lost .

Originally Posted by haiti5

i find it funny how you have to be a "REAL N'" in order to understand h is music...dudes say jus cuz i dont currently live that lifesetyle i dont understand...im willing to put money ive seen and done more than plies(not bragging either)

Hands down best response in this thread.....Thank you Haiti5

i dont know how yall can support a dude whos entire persona has been proven to be a facade
laugh.gif
...florida dont *@!% with him they know the truth

but he is hilarious

"drop my mayonnaise off in ya saladdddd"
roll.gif

saltykicks....why you hatin' on everyone that doesnt agree with your statement?

indifferent.gif

my first yuku stoneface btw

saltykicks....why you hatin' on everyone that doesnt agree with your statement?
roll.gif

Hold up...When people don't agree with me and start an argument....##*+ am I supposed to do agree with them?

LOOK PLIES IS FAKE HE WAS 106 SAYING THE BIGGEST##!$%%* WORD IN AMERICA ....BUT WEN HE IN A SONG IM LIKE
indifferent.gif
WTF IS HE SAYIN................DUDES WHOLE THUGGED OUT PERSONA IS ABOUT HISBROTHER .......YALL STUPID
smh.gif

Jape, doesn't it take SOME talent to be able to actually say something somebody can relate to? Why do we allow rarppers to fabricate stories of wealth andprestige and call THAT talent? Double standards
smh.gif

Plies is one of the realist dudes in the rap game right now, theres not denying that

Originally Posted by SaltyKicks

Originally Posted by Tha Sun Child

Originally Posted by SaltyKicks

Tha Sun Child
Listen....Ain't you from Boca?....How are you real?

Naw, I'm from the Dale, but I stay in Palm Beach now.......F*N'

Realtalk...I know you just didn't call me a @+## N' over NT....I mean are you serious? What are you trying to get down with Team Goonies or something?
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom