Plies? Who is this clown?

No don't get me wrong....When I say I don't like him....I'm not talking about his music..Being that I'm from south florida that "not-so-witty rap" is being played every time I turn a corner so Ive grown to accpet it.....I'm saying I really don't like him....As in I hope he gets hit by a bus type dislike. Yah feel me?
laugh.gif

e6315fee3c7659ba047536bfe6eab7dfd7e3c6d.pjpg
indifferent.gif
this dude smash your mom? why are you so mad?

dude is cool, kinda like a young webbie, but not as good.

he sucks but the song "kept it too real" is tight. the only reason i like it is bc he says some real $*%$ on there and most of it ive been throughwith other people.

Don't forget music is entertainment

exactly....at the end of the day he's just a normal dude doing something to put food on the table.

its just music.

relax people

For me, Plies all day. The club be packed to capacity everytime he come up here.

"100% REAL *bleepa*"

Dude's raps are comprised of the following:

-40% Adoment demands of keepin it real (aka keepin it "A Hunnit")/ anti-snitching
-25% "retaliation" to snitches
-20% GRAPHIC/ descriptive sexual content (with several references to "Bussit Bebbies")
-15% instructing you to get on your grind

This N_ is wack does he like record the same verse 3 times n a diff beat when he in the booth? all that extra shhh he add on to his verses is trash all thatchamber room echoing & w/e he be doin to the pitch aint a good look.

I dont understand how dudes feel his music but then again a lot of yall like the garbage rapper Young Jeezy

smokin.gif

^ I truly believe you are incapable of knowing what good music is specifically good hip hop but its your opinion and stagnated dying brain cells.

smokin.gif

SMH at me. I haven't given Plies a chance NH because he seems like an ignorant thug that makes garbage music but some of my boys are heavy on his meat YH.Thanks to this post, I'm downloading some of his stuff.

I'm not hood and I don't get money so that's why I'm not liking this dude. He's so wack. He's just talking.

Originally Posted by DaT SiCk KiD

This dude is an industry thug , if you can't see that you're lost .

word

and i know there are a LOT...LOTS of dudes like that out in the industry, but this guy's taking the cake right now...

how you gonna fake ya whole persona and the way you talk...n' ain't even half as country as he makes himself out to be, so i don't understand people talking bout he's grimey or he's this and that...just the way he presents himself to n's...smh, this lame would have been buried back in the day...

pure trash but if y'all like his songs or w/e, i could understand that because there's songs i like from artists i despise...but as a rapper or person or w/e...lame as #+@%

[B. Sigel] Like...who does that?
oh we posted videos of him speakin proper...
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Plies is the rapper that astonishes me the most, he's iight, and when i heard "shawty" and "100 years" i thought he wasnt half bad. BUTHE CAN'T RAP ON BEAT. his flow is inconsistent and awful on most of his songs (for example: "rob yo punk *** -
sick.gif
his flow is terrible). if you ask me i dont care how "realistic" youare, if you can't flow over a proper 16 bars, then you could get the steppin. his flow makes me not want to hear what he's saying

i can respect why yall dont like plies it is what it is he not for everyone, but the original post was created because the user just hate plies to hate. ie"i want him to be hit by a bus" so yall are using a platform of hate to voice yall's opinion. from a outsider that may come across as yallagreeing with the post starters ideals. im just saying

Originally Posted by dreClark

laugh.gif

My dude plies is always talking about jumping out of some bushes....
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
My Dude is always hopping out of some bushes w/ a chopper
roll.gif

is it really so funny that you have to mention it twice? I'm not a fan of dude, he is garbage

Well...I actually forgot that I said that in this thread...Being that I didn't read through it again and the first post was made on 11/14 which is like 2months ago.....So........

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Nice to see you're paying me attention though....
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom