Poetic Justice Appreciaiton vol. You wanna smell my..

Movie was tought back in the day me and the lady watching it now... Janet did my man Pac dirty though I remember in one of his lost interviews he said she made him get AIDS tested

Movie was tought back in the day me and the lady watching it now... Janet did my man Pac dirty though I remember in one of his lost interviews he said she made him get AIDS tested

pimp.gif

definitely.

Dang, that was messed up! I knew about the AIDs test request, but the fact that she changed her number was way overboard. I wonder if she regrets her behavior. I guess she was being cautious because more and more information about the transmission of AIDs was being discovered during the time she filmed the movie, but dang, I highly doubt other actors were requesting such tests of their co-stars.

Dang, that was messed up! I knew about the AIDs test request, but the fact that she changed her number was way overboard. I wonder if she regrets her behavior. I guess she was being cautious because more and more information about the transmission of AIDs was being discovered during the time she filmed the movie, but dang, I highly doubt other actors were requesting such tests of their co-stars.

And I've always wondered what that phone call the gay hairdresser received was about. I thought he was diagnosed with AIDs (what with it being the early 90s), but drs would never give test results of that sort over the phone. Kind of weird that it was left so open-ended. John Singleton said he did that intentionally, and it just left me confused.

And I've always wondered what that phone call the gay hairdresser received was about. I thought he was diagnosed with AIDs (what with it being the early 90s), but drs would never give test results of that sort over the phone. Kind of weird that it was left so open-ended. John Singleton said he did that intentionally, and it just left me confused.

Maya Angelou's peoms. the birth of usher. janet at her finest and pac = straight piffery
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

...my %$!$@ joe torry got clowned though

Maya Angelou's peoms. the birth of usher. janet at her finest and pac = straight piffery
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

...my %$!$@ joe torry got clowned though

damn only thing i remember about this movie was janet putting hot sauce on her popcorn...i tried it and that %##$ was gross
sick.gif
laugh.gif

damn only thing i remember about this movie was janet putting hot sauce on her popcorn...i tried it and that %##$ was gross
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

sick.gif
laugh.gif

Nah hot sauce on popcorn is one of my favorite snacks.  Add some mustard too, ah man.

Back
Top Bottom