Poetic Justice Appreciaiton vol. You wanna smell my..

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

damn only thing i remember about this movie was janet putting hot sauce on her popcorn...i tried it and that %##$ was gross
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Nah hot sauce on popcorn is one of my favorite snacks.  Add some mustard too, ah man.

i always wondered what that hair dresser was told also .

its funny how people talk about pac though , this was not the same 2pac to when he passed away dude was mad chill here.

but that is cold that she would do that , i bet she looks back on it now and thinks other wise .

i always wondered what that hair dresser was told also .

its funny how people talk about pac though , this was not the same 2pac to when he passed away dude was mad chill here.

but that is cold that she would do that , i bet she looks back on it now and thinks other wise .

Originally Posted by jdi23

damn only thing i remember about this movie was janet putting hot sauce on her popcorn...i tried it and that %##$ was gross
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Nah hot sauce on popcorn is one of my favorite snacks.  Add some mustard too, ah man.

it made my popcorn soggy and i can't eat soggy food...grosses me out

Originally Posted by jdi23

sick.gif
laugh.gif

it made my popcorn soggy and i can't eat soggy food...grosses me out

This movie has a place in my heart
embarassed.gif

And Tupac is one of my fav actors ever....no joke him being a rapper aside I think he was as good an actor.

This movie has a place in my heart
embarassed.gif

And Tupac is one of my fav actors ever....no joke him being a rapper aside I think he was as good an actor.

Back
Top Bottom