POKÉMON DETECTIVE PIKACHU MOVIE MAY 10TH 2019 :o

Deadpool voicing Pikachu..

tumblr_o2wxuwfc6y1udh5n8o1_500.gif

With the Ryan Reynolds Deadpool voice, I keep expecting the Pikachu to talk dirty and swear in the trailer, makes me thing of Ted lmao

They need to release an R rated version with true Deadpool Pikachu...

I was impressed by the trailer. I think I’ll be watching this with my daughter because she watched the entire trailer.

i am in day one just to see live live action pokemons

maybe ash makes a cameo in the end and that opens up the world to a more action packed pokemon movie in the future with actual gym battles and all

I have mixed feelings on this movie, I'm a huge Pokemon fan (I have Pokemon Red to Pokemon X and Y along with other spinoff games) and want the best for the franchise. When I first heard Ryan Reynolds as the voice for Pikachu I was wondering how that would work. I guess it works alright now that I've seen the trailer. I will probably go and see the movie; I just hope it does the Pokemon franchise justice.

i am in day one just to see live live action pokemons

maybe ash makes a cameo in the end and that opens up the world to a more action packed pokemon movie in the future with actual gym battles and all

I feel like if this does good then Warner Bros. will start their own Pokemon Universe. I would feel bad (or happy) for them if it does better than the DC Universe:lol:

I was done with Pokémon ever since the Chinpokomon episode of South Park. But I'm in for this ********. And they get Ezekiel, Deadpool and Katsumoto in it. Let's go Pikapool.

Back
Top Bottom