pokemon one save file unappreciation

red blue and yellow is where i quit life

i only know mew togepi and maril out of the 900 pokemon that came after the first 150

gooood times tho

I found my old Gameboy the other day cleaning with Blue in it and plenty of batteries. Did work on that game because of that little trick where you go down by the water and fight that blurry Pokemon to get those rare candies or whatever.

I found my old Gameboy the other day cleaning with Blue in it and plenty of batteries. Did work on that game because of that little trick where you go down by the water and fight that blurry Pokemon to get those rare candies or whatever.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

No, the real frustration is catching a legendary bird or beating a gym master on some clutch type $+#* and your battery dies.

OR, finally finding a dratini in the safari zone, but that ++%@! runs away. 

OR making it through that pitch black +@* cave tunnel place (red/blue version) only to die cause there's some #%%%+%% waiting for you at the exit but you lose. So you get sent back to the pokemon center at the last town you were in. 

OR making it to your rival at the end of the pokemon league and you lose cause you didn't bring any max restore's. so you gotta fight all those bastards over. 

OR choosing charmander from prof. oak and your first gym leader is Brock.... 

OR trying to walk far enough from everyone on a path cause you don't feel like battling, but there's that one bastard that catches you.
All of these for real pissed me off so much.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

No, the real frustration is catching a legendary bird or beating a gym master on some clutch type $+#* and your battery dies.

OR, finally finding a dratini in the safari zone, but that ++%@! runs away. 

OR making it through that pitch black +@* cave tunnel place (red/blue version) only to die cause there's some #%%%+%% waiting for you at the exit but you lose. So you get sent back to the pokemon center at the last town you were in. 

OR making it to your rival at the end of the pokemon league and you lose cause you didn't bring any max restore's. so you gotta fight all those bastards over. 

OR choosing charmander from prof. oak and your first gym leader is Brock.... 

OR trying to walk far enough from everyone on a path cause you don't feel like battling, but there's that one bastard that catches you.
All of these for real pissed me off so much.
tired.gif

I know i wanted Alakazam in Silver, found out i had to trade 
sick.gif
sick.gif
. Damn near had to scale mountains to find this one dude on the block with the link cable
laugh.gif
. Seemed like nobody ever had the link cable when it was needed.
Pokemon silver/gold/crystal were the best though. Being able to battle 16 gyms and go fight Ash after you beat the game 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
. Damn near had to scale mountains to find this one dude on the block with the link cable
laugh.gif
Pokemon silver/gold/crystal were the best though. Being able to battle 16 gyms and go fight Ash after you beat the game 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Wilroc

sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

had me
eek.gif

too bad with these newer games you can't do that
30t6p3b.gif
They should have one game where you can battle all the gym leaders
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Wilroc

sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

had me
eek.gif

too bad with these newer games you can't do that
30t6p3b.gif
They should have one game where you can battle all the gym leaders
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom