pokemon one save file unappreciation

I hate how you can't have more than one save file. I just bought the game and I chose the fire type starter, but soon after, I decided i wanted to go with the grass one. So i quit and started my new game and proceeded to play 2 hours only to realize i didn't erase my first save file. It absolutely makes no sense that you can't save over or save on another save file slot. WOW #($*(#@*$(#$*@ 
laugh.gif

mad.gif

I hate how you can't have more than one save file. I just bought the game and I chose the fire type starter, but soon after, I decided i wanted to go with the grass one. So i quit and started my new game and proceeded to play 2 hours only to realize i didn't erase my first save file. It absolutely makes no sense that you can't save over or save on another save file slot. WOW #($*(#@*$(#$*@ 
laugh.gif

mad.gif

No, the real frustration is catching a legendary bird or beating a gym master on some clutch type $+#* and your battery dies.

OR, finally finding a dratini in the safari zone, but that ++%@! runs away. 

OR making it through that pitch black +@* cave tunnel place (red/blue version) only to die cause there's some #%%%+%% waiting for you at the exit but you lose. So you get sent back to the pokemon center at the last town you were in. 

OR making it to your rival at the end of the pokemon league and you lose cause you didn't bring any max restore's. so you gotta fight all those bastards over. 

OR choosing charmander from prof. oak and your first gym leader is Brock.... 

OR trying to walk far enough from everyone on a path cause you don't feel like battling, but there's that one bastard that catches you.
obamahmm.png
Frustrations

No, the real frustration is catching a legendary bird or beating a gym master on some clutch type $+#* and your battery dies.

OR, finally finding a dratini in the safari zone, but that ++%@! runs away. 

OR making it through that pitch black +@* cave tunnel place (red/blue version) only to die cause there's some #%%%+%% waiting for you at the exit but you lose. So you get sent back to the pokemon center at the last town you were in. 

OR making it to your rival at the end of the pokemon league and you lose cause you didn't bring any max restore's. so you gotta fight all those bastards over. 

OR choosing charmander from prof. oak and your first gym leader is Brock.... 

OR trying to walk far enough from everyone on a path cause you don't feel like battling, but there's that one bastard that catches you.
obamahmm.png
Frustrations

Damn. Hella Handsome, that hit home.

How about using your only master to catch a legendary, and then having to use ultra balls to catch the others, but they somehow break the ball when they are all the way on red.

Damn. Hella Handsome, that hit home.

How about using your only master to catch a legendary, and then having to use ultra balls to catch the others, but they somehow break the ball when they are all the way on red.

it was the new black and white version, i just finished playing then i went back to catch that new pigeon looking pokemon only to realize the fail that had just taken place. face palm. I still don't understand why the kept it this way after alllllll these years. shame on me for forgetting though. my little brother just laughed
frown.gif

it was the new black and white version, i just finished playing then i went back to catch that new pigeon looking pokemon only to realize the fail that had just taken place. face palm. I still don't understand why the kept it this way after alllllll these years. shame on me for forgetting though. my little brother just laughed
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Tepg221

frown.gif
Money...

Originally Posted by Tepg221

frown.gif
Money...

thats why i have a flash cart (acekard, r4, m3). you get to manage your save files and you can play both versions of the game

thats why i have a flash cart (acekard, r4, m3). you get to manage your save files and you can play both versions of the game

Back
Top Bottom