Polar Vortex Will Bring Sub Zero Temps to Over 50million Americans vol 100+ Car Pileup on i35 in Ft Worth- Be Safe Bros

Also those rolling blackout outages only lasting about an hour are clearly bs. Know someone who's been without power all day.

Yeah they a lie, TX State Governor is now saying that "if you have an outage now, you'll be out of power until possibly mid-day tomorrow."

What a bunch of dumba****, they handled preparing for this "Texas Winter Freeze" absolutely poorly. There should've been backup generators up-the-asses at these power plants maintaining the heat & power of these places when that freeze hit last night SO that the maintenance clean-up of them power plants wouldn't be too bad today, like how they do up north in them East Coast states.

I hope the ice on Abbott’s wheelchair ramp sends into traffic in front of a dually.

14 hours no power, like others said they aren’t rolling blackouts at all. Westlake and downtown haven’t lost power because all the rich folks live there.

I hope the ice on Abbott’s wheelchair ramp sends into traffic in front of a dually.

14 hours no power, like others said they aren’t rolling blackouts at all. Westlake and downtown haven’t lost power because all the rich folks live there.
Forreal them mf’ers are leaving us to freeze to death

What’s the idea behind rolling blackouts anyway? For what?

It is suppose to "help limit energy demand" on the state's power grid while the power plants do maintenance repairs to restore power capacity back to normal.

But because that was short-sighted thinking (when they should've had a preparation plan like months in advance for this particular scenario), those rolling blackouts didn't decrease enough stress on the Texas Power Grid enough to the point where they are now.........."36 hour blackouts" instead.

Idk how much truth is in this rolling blackout we’re experiencing but i know that those power plants are sufficient to support the texas heat when everybody and they momma have the AC on full blast during the summer

It’s illegal here for them to cut the power here in the winter.

you guys better go down to the power company and wild out.

furnaces run off gas anyways so what are they talking about? A little fan on the furnace isn’t going to take more power than all the ac’s on in the summer.

furnaces run off gas anyways so what are they talking about? A little fan on the furnace isn’t going to take more power than all the ac’s on in the summer.

Supposedly, there is a shortage on natural gas as a direct result of this Winter Storm. Hence one of the contributing factors to this "power problem" in TX today.

Don't know how, don't know why..........that is blatantly what the TX Power Grid people have been telling everyone today

Went to moms crib and she had da propane tank out
3C11888B-0F17-4595-BD27-D6467D3E5E41.jpeg

Still have power here so thankful for that. Those who have lost please stay warm!

snow accumulations from two days of shoveling. The movement towards getting a snow blower is gaining momentum.
AF8E25DC-41E8-4A4B-9271-811D18700B09.jpeg

All that energy and no energy for the peasants, I mean citizens of the state. Hope y’all enjoy those freedoms and small government people love to talk about :lol:
That ain’t frostbite and hunger my dude.... that there’s patriotism and 2nd amendment rights you feeling boss
1613433329894.gif

That Texas car pileup vid is the most insane thing ive seen in a while. Scary as **** having a pickup freight train going right at you. How do conditions like that even happen? Never have I seen that in the NYC/tri state area.

That Texas car pileup vid is the most insane thing ive seen in a while. Scary as **** having a pickup freight train going right at you. How do conditions like that even happen? Never have I seen that in the NYC/tri state area.

Differences is we have salt trucks dropping salt into the road so they don’t freeze plus we use either winter or all season tires while the south sticks to summer tires which become super hard and have almost no stopping power once it gets below a certain temperature.

Back
Top Bottom