Police Appreciation Thread

Resorting to name calling when all you did was list one example, if that is the one you are using its am isolated incident from Oakland of all places.

Ill lay down some examples, but ill rehash tomorrow.

Been jacked before, in my hood you don't even call the cops for that. Keep speaking of things you have no clue about. Stay sour my friend. Ill bump the thread tomorrow. Ill be sleeping with a clean conscience.

I turn off my Latino button each time I hop in the whip...

Ignorance is a two way street. Lost the argument when you started using assumptions.

You know damn well what a "target" looks like, don't make me spell it out for you. I've dealt with attitude from cops, but it's hard to keep pushing when there are no buttons to push. Think more MLK and less Malcolm X.

Think I haven't been asked: "What are you doing here?" Before.

Situations are just handled differently.

******** man then how you gonna get on a high horse and act like someone isn't justified in feeling that way. If i've been racially profiledd 4 times outta 10, 4 too many times and I'ma feel some type of way toward police. Miss me with that turn the other cheek ****, We should not stand for it, it just making it acceptable. I've taken badge numbers I've made formal complaints, hell I've gone back in a followed up on complaints. It makes me mad when people like sit here and talk about just let it go. The **** you gonna stand for then. How the hell did we even get to this point were minorities have rights that we didn't have 50 years ago if we just kept excepting ****. Contrary to what people think MLK and Malcolm weren't the only reason we got right, its was these little steps done over decades that chipped away. I'm not gonna just let it go for the sake of letting it go.

And yes dude spell it out for cause just cause something is the way it it, doesn't make it okay or acceptable.

Resorting to name calling when all you did was list one example, if that is the one you are using its am isolated incident from Oakland of all places.

Ill lay down some examples, but ill rehash tomorrow.

Been jacked before, in my hood you don't even call the cops for that. Keep speaking of things you have no clue about. Stay sour my friend. Ill bump the thread tomorrow. Ill be sleeping with a clean conscience.

How many would you like to me list cause I can go all day if you like. Give me you guidelines since I'm not living up to your. I don't care what you do or what your experiences are I don't know what your reading, but you keep acting like I'm talking about things your doing.

Been jacked before, in my hood you don't even call the cops for that.

The **** that got to do with anything tough guy :lol:

That was your one example, that's all you had. That's what got you bent out of shape.

You don't care about others experiences but you state yours and we are supposed to care. Way to be self serving.

You've been racially profiled, get in ******g line. Doesn't make me hate cops. :lol:. It's different when you are getting hit up from the other side. Mexican gangs don't **** around, tell me how you feel when one of these fools puts a strap to your dome asking you "where you're from?" Best case scenario still get jacked for your wallet. Learned not to carry any cash.

So who's on what tower now?

Ill tell you stories from both sides, let me jog the memory.

:smh: @ black folk thinking they're the only ones that deal with ********. **** outta here.

Start an unappreciation thread if you so please. No one is stopping you.

Last edited:
Police academy next year 
smokin.gif

It does seem like there is a ton of unfounded and founded hate and ignorance in this thread so let me give my $0.02.  I know a lot of police officers personally, and I treat them on a case by case basis.  There are lots of cops I flat out do not like due to the fact that they are indeed arrogant or pricks, but most of them are just normal people trying to do a very difficult and undesirable job, and I use the word undesirable very lightly because for most civil service tests there are always TENS OF THOUSANDS of people competing for a few hundred jobs.  

I will not make any assumptions about different people's experiences in here but I will leave everyone with this.  Imagine having a career where you need to put on a vest and a gun five days a week, leave your family at odd hours knowing that you might not come home.  Your job consists of seeing people at their worst and possibly dealing with people who want you dead and then receiving no thanks for it from the public or from the administration.

Last edited:
That was your one example, that's all you had. That's what got you bent out of shape.

You don't care about others experiences but you state yours and we are supposed to care. Way to be self serving.

You've been racially profiled, get in ******g line. Doesn't make me hate cops. :lol:. It's different when you are getting hit up from the other side. Mexican gangs don't **** around, tell me how you feel when one of these fools puts a strap to your dome asking you "where you're from?" Best case scenario still get jacked for your wallet. Learned not to carry any cash.

So who's on what tower now?

Ill tell you stories from both sides, let me jog the memory.

:smh: @ black folk thinking they're the only ones that deal with ********. **** outta here.

Start an unappreciation thread if you so please. No one is stopping you.

Nope from personally experience, nope that doesn't do **** for me. I've been placed in cuffs, put in back of cars, been searched more times then I can count, but never arrested.

I've been hassled by the same officers when I growing up, I've been cursed and straight up disrespected.

I have found some good ones, but the bad stick out in my mind. Who remembers when the waiter gets your order right? You remember when the waiter is rude.....

Thats my first post just a general run down,

I will give you examples of why I don't like the police. I was living in a house in Oakland. I left to go to work early one morning, but after a few hours I felt sick and went back. When I come back to my house at around 10:00am I see that someone had broke in, stole my TV, dvd players, Laptop and other random items from the living room. They broke a back window and climbed in. After being shocked I called the police at around 10:15. I tell them someone had just broke in within the last 2 hours (I left the house at 8am). No one came after a few hours, I called back was told a officer will be there soon. No one came the whole day and I constantly called hour after hour after hour. The NEXT day at 5pm a officer calls me and says do I still need a officer to come by and make a report. By this time I cleaned up the mess from the broken window, had a repair guy fixing a new window, called my renters insurance and checked every pawnshop around myself, so why the **** were they gonna do? I hung up in disgust. You telling me if I was in a different zip code I would have got the same response?

Thats a specific example.

You have a reading problem. I'm bent outta shape by what YOU said. YOU said that **** about "fitting a descriptions" you said stuff about "don't want to be a target, don't be one". I'm talking you about the **** YOU saying you missing the point of what i'm talking about, its not the issue of police is You and the high horse you put yourself on talking like its our fault for ****.

mean.gif @ black folk thinking they're the only ones that deal with ********. **** outta here.

Look were you taking the thread now? Funny cause show me where in here I said black have it worse than latinos? In fact where did anyone say some **** like that?

Well its hard for some of us to stop being black/latino males, but we'll work on it chief.

Does that even look like I'm saying blacks have it worse than latino? Thats some **** you made up on your own.

Last edited:
Living in los Angeles I've had my fair share of run ins with cops. But most of the time LAPD was just looking for warrants or a gun, which I never had so they sent me on my merry way.

The LA sheriff, on the other hand. Oh man, how I hate them. I've never had a good experience with them. I was profiled. Pulled over for lights that were not broken, things like an air freshener on my rear view. Trivial things like that. I remember when I went to get the fix it ticket signed for the air freshener, the cop signing my ticket literally laughed and said "this cop must hate you".

One of the stories I always tell.. I was riding dirty one day. Driving home around 1am , I had just dropped my girl off at home. And for those of you familiar with the south bay, I took PCH from Redondo all the way back to san Pedro.

Well in the last half a mile to my house where PCH meets western, I get pulled over. At this point I'm thinking what the hell ?!?!?! Why am I getting pulled over. The sheriff comes out of her car asks me for my info checks it then comes back. Gives me no explanation as to why she pulled me over.
"Can I search your car?"
"Um, no why was I pulled over?"
"Why can't I search your car?
"Because I want to go home, I'm tired."
"What are you hiding?"
"Nothing, I don't want my car searched. Can I go home now."
"No. "

She then radioed for backup and had 5 people surround my Car guns drawn, asking me a bunch of questions about why I wouldn't let them search my car and what I had in the car

I sat there for 30 minutes and kept repeating. I know my rights . you don't have permission to search my car. If I'm not under arrest I would like to go home.

Original sheriff gave me a speeding ticket, which I fought in court and won. (She didn't pace, or use a gun or to get my speed)

After that day I avoid PCH as much as possible, and realized. It pays to know your rights.

Last edited:
Score one for the good guys on that one. Guess I won't be bringing the drugs to the summit in your whip tho lol

The police saved my daughter life. But I have had tons of run ins with foul ones. The good ones I respect. The bad ones become debt collectors or something :lol:

mean.gif @ black folk thinking they're the only ones that deal with ********. **** outta here.
Sadly this is what you wanted to say from the jump,it just took you alot of jumping around the real issue to say it.The truths the truth and of course you are a probably a victim also,which you have stated but headeding in the direction you are won't help your arguement or case;a victim argueing with another victim of something never goes anywhere.

One thing that wont change anytime soon,whether your white,black,latino,asian,purple or blue.Call the police and say these three words "He was black" and watch what happens,the samething that happen over a 100 years,60 years,20 years ago is happening now.
:lol:Crazy thing is we have atleast one story every couple of months of something bad happening,that's big where the suspect says "He was black" whether it be the kidnapping murdering of little white kids,car jackings of someone supped up car,home invasions,domestic violence coverup,even in sibling killing each other,well recently someone said the perp was mexican in a mostly lantino community,he had em fooled for a minute or until he fit the description of that mexican.

....even black people have done it,"He was this tall,this weight,this,that and the third but HE WAS BLACK" release the hounds and the police go on a hunt for a suspect,espacially in an area that isn't black but if it's a black area(poor) they say this "we'll keep an eye out for the suspect" which means if something really did happen to you,you'er better of forgetting about it or going out to handle it yourself and the next time you see the police they will be arresting you.... the cycle.

This is in general,not all,in some situations,some hoods,change the word black for mexican,puerto rican...ect, or bobbi-joe the white guy all the police know.lol

Back
Top Bottom