Police kill dog in front of owner for nothing.

Actually i know why Steezy is so heated in this discussion.

So im just going to stop right there.

Well agree to disagree on what dogs mean to different people
happy.gif
Bet the real JJ Watt doesn't approve of this message? 

being subject to emotional distress seeing an animal youve cared for, for years and treated as part of your family dying in pain caused by some strange man abusing his power and admitting that it might cause you to black out in rage towards that erson, perhaps get you killed since they are armed, is very much far fetched.....i see you NT monks.

this isnt your dog

omg

how do you make everything about yourself.

"you wouldn't say that if that was your mother"

"not if this was your dog"

IT'S NOT!

Look how they kicked dudes legs open, grabbed his shoulder and started shaking him after he was in full compliance with them and already in cuffs.

Looks like he got hit in the chest with the rifle too.

Look how they kicked dudes legs open, grabbed his shoulder and started shaking him after he was in full compliance with them and already in cuffs.

this is America

DOG that jumped at an officer gets shot > man minding his own business being unlawfully arrested.

and yes, this is 1 hair away from becoming a race thread.

Last edited:
If your dog died on Tuesday and then your mother died on Wednesday, something is seriously wrong if you see those events as equal.

something seriously wrong if you wouldnt consider the worst week ever in which you lost two loved ones....or does the pain of losing your mom after your dog somehow makes the pain any better???

Completely unrelated to anything here

But why don't you have a rep button under your posts

this is America

DOG that jumped at an officer gets shot > man minding his own business getting unlawfully arrested.

I'm black and I didn't mean anything by not acknowledging the owner being wrongfully arrested . . . to keep it real this vid was shared with me and I skipped to the part where dog was shot . . . I assumed dude had done something to get arrested

SMH at the whole situation

this isnt your dog

omg

IT'S NOT!

here....we.....go....

ya need to give that **** a break, you see someone being victim of injustice, it doesnt set you off thinking it can be you or someone you love?....poor job at trollin, is poor.

the dog didnt deserve that, but the owner was an annoying pest
mean.gif

shouldve just recorded from afar like the others were doing

this isnt your dog

omg

IT'S NOT!

here....we.....go....

ya need to give that **** a break, you see someone being victim of injustice, it doesnt set you off thinking it can be you or someone you love?....poor job at trollin, is poor.

imo, the dog was a risk...

you know the real victim of injustice? the owner being arrested and losing his pet.

but I know you and most people only care about the dog :rolleyes

Last edited:
Damn the owner was feeling it at the end. |I

You can tell he loved that dog, looks like it was very well taken care of.

Last edited:
how is a dog used as a house pet that's barking a risk to people but a cop using their TRAINED K-9 to run down a man and maul him not a risk.
if i punched a police dog that was mauling me i would get added years to my sentence.

this is America

DOG that jumped at an officer gets shot > man minding his own business being unlawfully arrested.

I don't think homie shoulda got arrested, but main man DAMN sure wasn't mindin' his own business :lol: ...

The dog was in the grass, he jumped when the cop walked towards him, and then the cop shot him.​

Even if the dog was wilding out about to threaten the cops life ( 
eyes.gif

) they could have pepper sprayed the dog and plus I am sure that there is some type of training cops go through that tells them how to handle aggressive dogs without ******g shooting them.​

The dog was not being aggressive until the police officer tried to reach for him.

The dog was trained. I know my dogs HATED anything and anyone in uniforms before they were trained. They will run towards you like crazy and jump on you.

the dog didnt deserve that, but the owner was an annoying pest :smh:
shouldve just recorded from afar like the others were doing

He was all the way up the block. They walked up to him, hands on their rifles and initiated the confrontation.

He wasn't obstructing anything and if he was all they had to do was speak to him like a human being/public servant and ask him to chill out.

Instead they reinforced why he was acting that way towards them in the first place.

you know the real victim of injustice? the owner being arrested and losing his pet.

of course he was....

however the end result is a dog killed for defending his owner who was being wrongfully treated....so how can you not feel bad for the dog as well?...one word for this

INHUMANE

ironically enough we are talking about humans =/= dogs...

[COLOR=#red]of course he was....[/COLOR]

however the end result is a dog killed for defending his owner who was being wrongfully treated....so how can you not feel bad for the dog as well?...one word for this

INHUMANE

?

so the dog was posing a threat?

you agree?

if so, what should they have done at that point?

shot his teeth out with extreme marksmanship?

what world do you live in?

Last edited:
?

you agree?

let the dog owner handle and calm his pet down....being that at that moment hes the only one that would have been able....the man never resisted to arrest and if i saw correctly, with his hands cuffed he was trying to kick his dog away, my man was tied up and with no means to save his friend, knowing exactly how this was gonna unfold.

but I know you and most people only care about the dog
eyes.gif
of course he was....

INHUMANE

?

you agree?

pepper sprayed/tased him

why did homie have his gun out if dude was already in cuffs in the first place

after he calmed his dog down, write him a summons at most and be on their way, but no, muscle must always be flexed.....they just had to show him, they run ****

Back
Top Bottom