Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

There seems to be quite a few witnesses with accounts that corroborate one another for nothing  to happen.

Julius Wrek
Just going off past injustices and how these situations usually turn out. And usually they aren't in favor of us.

If he was implicated in a robbery in the area then the cop won't face charges, should he? IDK. If that was actually him in the store than that does change the whole nature of the legal argument. The cop was legit responded to a violent felony, the fact that he couldn't see a gun doesn't change the fact that he was a suspect in a violent robbery. More facts need to come out before I choose a side.

No matter, the response was far to much.

The cop didn't stop him for stealing

this thread is talking about a NUMBER of topics.... 

would y'all get off this so-called derailment **** 

stop saying the same **** over and over again and maybe shift the focus to something else 

start talking about solutions.... what YOU plan to do... instead of being the god damn thread monitors getting all rustled when someone has an opinion that you don't agree with or they talk about details in the case you don't want to hear about 

it's a damn thread...all threads branch off.... 

this thread has actually stayed pretty true to the topic 

Yo!! Capt. Ron Johnson (State Troopers Police officer in charge of Ferguson, MO) deserves a huge raise and a promotion to Police Chief to any municipality in Missouri. He gave a very touching and great interview on the Al Sharpton show on MSNBC, Ron even teared up a lil. He's doing a hell of a job. :smokin
just watched it. Not gonna front, a small spec of water appeared at the corner or my eye. **** dried up right away though cause imma street cat

we hardly know **** at this point so when it comes to the CASE, all we can discuss is the store incident, the confrontation, the shooting, and the protesting 

we tried talking solutions to police brutality but as soon as anyone mentions steps the black community should take other than strapping up a going to war -- it turns into ****** calling people Toms, SWS, and white apologists...

so like damn, what the **** do you want? 

this thread is talking about a NUMBER of topics.... 

would y'all get off this so-called derailment **** 

stop saying the same **** over and over again and maybe shift the focus to something else 

start talking about solutions.... what YOU plan to do... instead of being the god damn thread monitors getting all rustled when someone has an opinion that you don't agree with or they talk about details in the case you don't want to hear about 

it's a damn thread...all threads branch off.... 

this thread has actually stayed pretty true to the topic 

Hmm maybe because people have been as you put it "God damn thread monitors" :smh:

The cop didn't stop him for stealing
So what exactly happened? The cop stopped him, shot him and he just happened to have just robbed a store? Or, was the cop responding to a robbery in the area and shot the first black kid fitting the description?

Last edited:

So what exactly happened? The cop stopped him, shot him and he just happened to have just robbed a store? Or, was the cop responding to a robbery in the area and shot the first black kid fitting the description?
Cop saw em jaywalking

According to the Police Chief they were stopped for walking in the street.

So cuz was walking down the street, cop saw him, popped him and it just so happened he robbed a store in the area?

Welp, back where I started, scumbag cop.

laugh.gif

Hmm maybe because people have been as you put it "God damn thread monitors"
mean.gif
y'all ****** will tell people to stop branching off.... then offer nothing of substance 

just repeat the same **** that we already know --- an unarmed black kid was shot for no damn reason and the police are handling it horribly 

we know this ... what now? 

So cuz was walking down the street, cop saw him, popped him and it just so happened he robbed a store in the area?

Welp, back where I started, scumbag cop.
cop was rolling down the block... told them to get the **** on the sidewalk 

officer pulled off, but almost immediately put the car in reverse 

(and then the story gets conflicting) 

witnesses say Mike was being pulled into the car on some child abduction ****, and was trying to get away 

the police initially said that Mike actually pushed the cop back into the car as the cop decided to exit 

the whole robbery thing was just a coincidence .... a coincidence the police and defenders of the cop have taken and ran with 

Hmm maybe because people have been as you put it "God damn thread monitors" :smh:

y'all ****** will tell people to stop branching off.... then offer nothing of substance 

just repeat the same **** that we already know --- an unarmed black kid was shot for no damn reason and the police are handling it horribly 

we know this ... what now? 

What have you provided to this thread? :nerd:

Cop was a diddler? Don't believe, Mike looks big as ****...gotta be a shake down or something.

Last edited:

realtalk...are you really white pretending to be black online? Every thread i see you in, you be spewing bs.

What have you provided to this thread?
nerd.gif
a lot... i tried to talk about solutions and suggested steps that needed to be taken to stop this **** 

stop playing stupid.... 

when solutions are talked about that you don't like, you pull the "distraction" card 

if he was on his knees with hands in the air then the cop shot him in the head and then proceded to stand over him and emptied his clip into him,

then there is zero justification for that.. and he should be tried for first degree murder.

No matter what MB's character is, past is, or what he was doing, at that point he was defenseless.. so lethal force is not supposed to be taken. 

Don't they have video cameras on police cars nowadays?  no cellphone video?  I cant imagine this isnt on video some where. 

Last edited:

realtalk...are you really white pretending to be black online? Every thread i see you in, you be spewing bs.
I don't think you read my posts, like serioulsy...nor do I think you understand the concept of a question mark, something which everyone else who responded seems to have gotten.

if he was on his knees with hands in the air then the cop shot him in the head and then proceded to stand over him and emptied his clip into him,

then there is zero justification for that.. and he should be tried for first degree murder.

No matter what MB's character is, past is, or what he was doing, at that point he was defenseless.. so lethal force is not supposed to be taken. 

Don't they have video cameras on police cars nowadays?  no cellphone video?  I cant imagine this isnt on video some where. 
the autopsy report should clear that up.... 

should be able to tell Mike's position when he was shot and how far away the cop was 

I don't think you read my posts, like serioulsy...nor do I think you understand the concept of a question mark, something which everyone else who responded seems to have gotten.
Wasn't just talking about your post I quoted. I'm talking in general. It's like you are anti black, but then come in here trying to play like you dont know whats going on. It's every race thread I see you in too.

MLK the 2nd or 3rd was on Rodney Kings show on MSNBC. He said African American mother have to tell their kids how to act around police, but European American kids dont have to be taught that.

European American. This is what I will be calling them from now on. They tend to forget where they came from before coming to America. Always referring to themselves as Americans while all other ethnic groups are never labeled completely American. As if they are the only ones who deserve the title

Back
Top Bottom