Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

The moment they placed Ron Johnson in charge to pacify those brothas and sistas in Ferguson,

they lost.

Using someone with whom the oppressed can relate to is how oppressors pacify movements.

Nothing that happens from here on out will be on their terms.

You are so right though.
Jesus H, I felt this way when he was "handling everything so well" and the public was saying what a great job he was doing.

I felt bad at the time thinking, 'man these guys that put him in charge know what they are doing'

When I saw that it I immediately thought that old "my best friend is black, I can't be racist" epitome.
Damn, what a move.

This press conference is BS

Your not gonna calm people w/ curfews, the Gov need to release more info on the shooting

Johnson has the least to do with the situation, but answering most of the questions. Because the gov and the city police really don't give a damn, and it's sad.

He's in a tough spot regardless. On CNN yesterday, a reporter straight up asked him "do you think black people get treated fairly in Ferguson?" yall shoulda saw his face. My jaw dropped from how stupid a question that was. What was he supposed to say? No? He woulda got a phone call live on TV telling him he's fired

Johnson has the least to do with the situation, but answering most of the questions. Because the gov and the city police really don't give a damn, and it's sad.
Right.

The heat should all be on the Ferguson PD for the ineptitude, corruption, and obstruction.

Instead the entirety of the protest is being portrayed as riotous, unruly, and violent.

Also, we're witnessing another victim of color have to "earn" their humanity posthumously.

Johnson is a scapegoat now :smh:

This curfew isn't going to hold. These protesters had guns pointed at them and didn't budge, so how will they enforce this without force.....and when someone gets hurt who is going to have to answer.....

Mr. Johnson :smh:

People were protesting with guns pointed at them, and tear gas everywhere.

A curfew is supposed to stop them?

And what happens when it's violated, how will they stop people?
will people get hurt?

and whose fault will it be?

Johnson's.

I think the point of the curfew is that it stops the people on the margins from coming out and protesting, and the rest of the other people they can arrest on sight for being in violation of the curfew. Is that how a curfew works?

Last edited:
It's an excuse to try and draw attention away from the subject at hand.

This will be studied for years as an example of how not to handle a situation.

Last edited:
I have a feeling this "curfew" is not going to go over well at all :smh:

Last edited:
this could literally all be over if they at least call the killer in for questioning or just show that they're doing something to start the justice process.

Back
Top Bottom