Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

this is crazy... m16s, m4s/ar-15s, sniper rifles, turrets on armored cars, gas, stun grenades, flashbangs.... ALL OF THIS AGAINST LAWFUL PROTESTORS!?

Whoever has CNN, I'd recommend tuning in there.

They are telling everyone who is not credential media, disperse or be arrested. All media move to your designated area, do it now. They are about to start arresting these kids, because they aren't listening

Last edited:

They are telling everyone who is not credential media, disperse or be arrested. All media move to your designated area, do it now. They are about to start arresting these kids, because they aren't listening
they have already let off shots and someone ppl have been hit

Dudes on VICE stream saying SWAT telling them to go one way n the police are telling them to go back.

better than cnn .. for now

Have any news personalities reported on the fact that there is a a faction of white anarchists out there hijacking the movement?

they have already let off shots and someone ppl have been hit
Yea man,

And they are looking for a reason to shoot again. They are trigger ready.

hell the cops just said if you arent moving/media you are subject to arrest or potential a target...and possibly shot. And a dozen of those ppl live.stay on that street area

Last edited:
Dudes on VICE stream saying SWAT telling them to go one way n the police are telling them to go back.

yup, they're being ordered to disperse, then when they go to the other end it's blocked by SWAT. They're just arresting people in masse now :smh:

mean.gif

Last edited:
@minossec Police giving conflicting orders leaving residents stuck between two rocks, corralling the media so they can't see anything.
— Mike P (@LazarusMP) August 19, 2014

They're making media to command post. Waaay away from the protest area. Will not be able to see what's going on there. #Ferguson
— Amanda Terkel (@aterkel) August 19, 2014

Hundreds of police. Members of the media. And about 20 protesters. You heard that live on CNN. They are overreacting. You heard that live.
— Joanna Simkin (@JoannaSimkin) August 19, 2014

now they are saying the officers are doing good cause hey are using rounds that are essentially equal to being hit by a fast speed baseball. So i guess thats a step up instead of being hit with deadly shots for exercisizing your rights you can now get hit with shots that feel like being hit baseballs

Back
Top Bottom