Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

And Darren Wilson is still on vacation, chilling.
mean.gif

Trial? His *** hasn't even been charged yet and is still on paid leave.
bruuuuhhhh...

What if this gets swept under the rug though...
Surely that cannot possibly happen after all this publicity? I will be genuinely sad if every person who knows about this case let it be swept under the rug. Still cant believe he hasnt been charged yet. What are they waiting for?

Trial? His *** hasn't even been charged yet and is still on paid leave.
bruuuuhhhh...

What if this gets swept under the rug though...
Wouldn't be the first time..   The Feds have and need to clean this all up.

Justice will not come from the racist enablers running Ferguson..  

Cops fatally shoot Utah man carrying a sword, but they won’t say why 
“There’s no blade on it — it’s just a rounded edge,” said Cindy Moss. “It’d be like hitting someone with a stick, and they murdered him over it.”
Wow... excessive force from a white cop to a black guy is like a pack of hyenas making an attack.  

What I really don't understand is how America supports an invasion in the middle east to take down 'terrorist' but won't address the employed terrorist...

rhetorical... i only ask to plant a seed

the money to be made in the middle east is in the trillions... compare that to the cost of financial aid for the "lower income" families ..

If america only knew that the problem is the head of the pyramid... not the cops obeying orders.  We need to go after the ones giving the order. 

Last edited:
Well see here. This pic is misleading. The KKK is hated and people are trying to hurt them white and black,usually they pay for law enforcement security

Now the bottom pic you have protesters that is angry at police officers white and black so now the police have to defend themselves

the point of the pic is when white people demonstrate they are protected, when black people do it we are persecuted
Because when blacks protest its usually aganist the police. Then again I remember one protest mostly blacks where the police did protect them

Wait white people protesting and police are NOT protecting them

Last edited:
Well see here. This pic is misleading. The KKK is hated and people are trying to hurt them white and black,usually they pay for law enforcement security

Now the bottom pic you have protesters that is angry at police officers white and black so now the police have to defend themselves

Have to defend themselves with 5 fatigued out officers with ARs for some dude with his hands up? Hmmmm....

Video Shows Police Brutally Beat Terminally Ill Man in Front of His Two Young Children 

So somebody takes his actions as child abuse and calls the cops huh? :smh:

Is it even safe to call the cops anymore? People making up stories in Walmart, others being overly sensitive of how someone raises their child and gets police involved. Police not even doing their jobs by speaking with the accused and trying to assess the situation. Such a shame how they are.

[h2]What Happens When Businesses Use Black Tragedies To Sell Products[/h2]
- FCKH8 creates a super sarcastic and oddly cheery video “Hey White People: A Kinda Awkward Note to America by #Ferguson Kids,”  to sell “racism’s not over but I’m over racism” shirts and claims $5 from each shirt is going to anti-racism charities. The t-shirt slogan is highly suspect and does nothing to support anti-racism but…yeah. Ok.

- Colorlines does a post saying "ummmm there’s something sketchy about using cute black kids from Ferguson to sell t-shirts and this doesn’t really address any issues"

- After FCKH8 lists Race Forward (Colorline’s publisher) as one of the organizations set to receive a portion of the shirt profits, Race Forward releases a statement on Facebook that basically says “we don’t know these people, they haven’t given us any money and we’re not ok with them using our name to sell t-shirts”

- Mike Kon from FCKH8 posts a super passive aggressive comment  on the Race Forward Facebook page, and another on the Colorlines article  which essentially say, “we just wanted to use a national tragedy to sell some shirts and make a viral video. we didn’t know that we actually had to care about racism or address issues in order for people to be satisfied. don’t you dare critique my allyship or we’ll just take it elsewhere
Source

If you look up FCKH8 they do the exact same thing with gay rights stuff. They have coloring books, shirts, everything. I'm grateful that people are calling out companies like this and that out collective conciousness is rising.

Back
Top Bottom