Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

The point is .. you aren't suppose to get shot if you are unarmed.

I agree with that, but cops have the weapons for a reason and they can use it when necessary (threatened) etc like anyone else who has a gun.

Try pulling your head out of your *** and then comment.

You #SWS, pro Darren Wilson supporters reach to the high heavens with your comments.

I'm not supporting anyone, I'm just going by what's more logical and fair. I think there should have been consequences for Mr Wilson though. No need to get angry man. Sometimes you have to put yourself in someone's shoes. Not all cops are bad, Brown had a choice, he could have stopped and abided like many other people would when approached by a cop. I think it's the media's fault this is more worst than it is. There are crimes happening daily and there are people who lose their lives and others who get away with murder.

Last edited:

laugh.gif

So basically... If you're not getting killed on video... Then its always the cops word.

Hahaha
I was pointing out what was more logical. I don't think cops would really want to kill anybody. Wilson had a good reputation for being a good cop.
you're all over the place

none of this validates the cop killing the kid
It's more validation than whether Brown was truly the victim.
I'm
laugh.gif
@ someone thinking Wilson should of fired one shot on the basis of someone having marijuana.

I tell ya boy .. you people are something else
I don't think anyone said he should have been shot because of only marijuana, he also robbed the store, and likely the evidence proved he was charging Wilson because he was towards Wilson, not running away. Also there was some gun residue on his hands.

I understand supporting Brown, but I'm sure many of you guys would likely done the same thing Wilson did due to fear. I know there are crooked cops out there, but I'm sure not many would want to just randomly kill someone out of the blue. There was a reason the jury decided not to have him arrested even though likely they wanted to. The evidence was there and that's why Wilson wasn't charged. I think it's the media that has everyone brain washed.
Two things:

1. Wilson had a reputation as a good cop? His record was questioned because he worked at a notoriously racist police department before Ferguson. So racist it had to be shut down and investigated. 

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...c796f0-2a45-11e4-8593-da634b334390_story.html

This doesn't mean Wilson himself was a racist or even a bad cop necessarily, but don't go reinventing history now. He had no such good reputation.

2. I don't think you understand the point of grand juries or even how they work. The fact that there's evidence for both sides is the EXACT reason they were supposed to indict.  Not the other way around.

Two things:

1. Wilson had a reputation as a good cop? His record was questioned because he worked at a notoriously racist police department before Ferguson. So racist it had to be shut down and investigated. 

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...c796f0-2a45-11e4-8593-da634b334390_story.html

This doesn't mean Wilson himself was a racist or even a bad cop necessarily, but don't go reinventing history now. He had no such good reputation.

2. I don't think you understand the point of grand juries or even how they work. The fact that there's evidence for both sides is the EXACT reason they were supposed to indict.  Not the other way around.

This is the point I think many are missing. If the justice system relied on the "probable cause" standard Wilson received, no one would ever get indicted for crimes. Not to mention I'm sure there are many people awaiting trials in MO that were indicted by McCollough or a grand jury based on less probable cause than we have here. Do I think Wilson would've been found guilty? No, but at least his statements and the statements of others would be open to scrutiny.

Last edited:
Two things:

I never mentioned race, this is about a cop vs a criminal. I never perceived this as a black or white thing. That's the difference here. I never knew that before (your link), but like you said, it doesn't prove whether he's racist or not. I simply meant good cop as in earning commendations and was honored. Search up "Darren Wilson commendation". Yes there are evidence in both sides, but in the grand juries case, it's not about who killed who, it's about who proved it better. As a jury, you can't just charge a guy because he killed someone, it's about who had the better evidence and support.

That dude didn't get robbed by Michael Brown he said it himself. He said he didn't call the cops. He was carding MB and MB refused to give ID so he just threw the money on the counter.

And t
That dude didn't get robbed by Michael Brown he said it himself. He said he didn't call the cops. He was carding MB and MB refused to give ID so he just threw the money on the counter.

And that's exactly how I saw it in august. I posted that he was just pissed that they wouldn't take his money.

Regardless...the liquor store has 0 bearing on what happened on that street. 0

You can just charge someone. Prosecutors do it all the time. The whole situation was so irregular and deviated from what McCollough himself had done in pretty much all of his previous cases.

He didn't even need a grand jury. The fact that an unarmed person was shot by a police officer is enough to bring a charge, but his cop daddy was killed by black man. Not surprising he feels some type of way. Which is one of the main reasons people were calling for an independent one to handle this case.

But Dorian Johnson confirmed it himself that he and Brown were at the store. Just search "dorian johnson confirms" and it will provide you links.

Them being at the store and committing a strong arm robbery that wasn't reported are two different things.

And again neither had bearing on Brown being shot. But the PD and Wilson were telling two different stories and needed time to get it straight.

Them being at the store and committing a strong arm robbery that wasn't reported are two different things.

And again neither had bearing on Brown being shot. But the PD and Wilson were telling two different stories and needed time to get it straight.
This MF toooo! 

I saw the press conference given by Fergurson PD afterwards, and today **** don't add up.  But whatever Kanyeshrug

I'm still surprised that in the tech heavy world that we live in that out of the ten or whatever witnesses there wasn't one that thought to tape the altercation.

Just strange, considering the uptick of cops being documented on YouTube in recent yrs.

I belive that one witness had a video of the aftermath after she heard the shots of Wilson pacing and MB being dead in the street.

Why isn't there been any reporting on the prosecutor being a part of Wilson's fund raiser? Has it not been substantiated yet?

No one thinks MB deserved to die. No one deserves to die over something like this. There are people in this world who have committed wildly more outrageous crimes than MB and are not dead. I don't think this is in question.

On the other hand, people don't seem to understand that, while there are a million things that DW could have done differently, almost all of which would result in MB being alive, the ballistics analysis, the struggle in the vehicle and the gunpowder on MB opened the door for DW to do whatever he wanted. You can't mess with a law enforcement officer like that. People have been killed over a lot less. If you're struggling with a police officer, unless you somehow have crystal clear footage and audio of the entire interaction, they're going to get the benefit of the doubt.

The argument isn't that MB deserved to die, or that DW shouldn't have been scared of him or could have tased him or pepper-sprayed him, it's that MB's struggle opened the door for DW to do whatever he wanted. I think that's the underlying issue that officers have that much discretion.

Last edited:
Rodney King would like to have a word with you?

And you're wrong, don't know if they're all trolls or not on here but it's been on my FB time line as well, there are people that think MB got what he deserved or it was karma or justified in some way.

Not that this has anything to do with the kid losing his life, but this is what Dorian Johnson had to say about the incident:

Johnson testified he had planned to pay for the cigarillos, but Brown reached over the counter and grabbed them. Brown walked toward the door and the store clerk rushed around the counter to prevent his exit. He shoved the clerk and left the store. As they walked out, the clerk said he would call the police.

“I asked [Brown], I looked at him, actually, looked at him for a while and stared at him because the times when I did meet him before that day, he didn’t strike me as a person who would do anything like that. … He was basically laughing it off, be cool, be calm, stuff like that, laughing it off, but in my head I’m like, I can’t be calm, I can’t be cool because I know what just happened and we were on camera,” Johnson said.

Back
Top Bottom