Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

the dominate society thinks we're savages anyway so who cares? they thought so in the 1600s and they think so even in 2014 so spear me.

and all groups, factions, businesses or whatever start off rocky. don't worry about our structure, we'll handle that as we move forward and esp don't act like you care us because you don't and your posts manifest that. you're busy preaching death and negativity into our already dire situation. just stay out. we don't need you or anyone else with that type of mentality.

Any update or news out of St. Louis???
Rioting still going on???
Any words from the president about the situation???

You did an extensive research study to get 99% that quick. Impressive. While I don't think looting sends a strong enough message or has much affect, you can't say that all these people going HAM are void of pain and frustration due to what's been an all-too-frequent ongoing issue.
especially when you are destroying YOUR own community. In a sense how effective is it to send a message of dissatisfaction to a person by self-inflicted wounds?

Thích Quảng Đức
burning-monk-colour.jpg

Don't rearrange my words...

Y'all kids are lost..it's called being a decent person in society instead of being scum and spitting in everything and everyonea face cuz they don't understand you..I don't duck nor hide from anywhere or nothing..I'm just educated on how to correctly handle a situation when most clearly are noy

I stay off the streets gangbanging now..so therefore I'm not getting hemmed up and treated wrong because I'm not doing wrong

I know the law so when I'm pulled over cause there discriminating how i look I know how to defuse there garbage..because I know my rights in and out

When I'm discriminated against getting followed in stores, I don't lash out..
I make a statement and make sure they never forget me by making a report and calling my lawyer and suing them, which I've done.. Therefore it's not done on that store nomore..

You see there's a reasonable way to handle things like an adult instead of like scum and ruining innocent ppl buisness who employ your ppl and help them provide for there family

I've sued police, police stations, corporations, all for discrimination and I've won everytime..you know why?
Cuz i know how to conduct myself as a man and not like a boy ***** who uses his emotions over his mind...
You can be clever/smart without tucking your tail between your legs

I made changes happen in my community what have you done?

I've been taken to alleys beaten bloody I've had evidence planted I've done and been places u can not think of..you know how I handled it as a man? I'll tell u the results..those officers are gone relieved from duty and I got paid.
I didn't loot or cry to media..I handle it with my mind not my emotions so you can't tell me **** I made changes happen when things affected me

first off i'm far from a kid nor do i know you so choose another word. Also based off that first sentence alone you have showcased yet another trait in the direct lineage of white supremacy and the stereotype of black males. You handle things with sense you claim? what is senseless about having protest, what is scum about asking for those in power to make changes, what is scum in asking that i not be victimized for my skin color?

You stay off the streets and gangbanging so you don't get harassed.... so then tell me why I WAS PERSONALLY thrown against a gate and searched this weekend & questioned about guns coming from a BBQ in my basketball shorts... Or how about the same officers stopping a group of teens btwn 15-17 and doing the same thing to them.

you are making a generalization that everytime a black person is stopped they react in a disorderly way and for what reason because that certainly isn't the truth
Congrats on suing a few people... do you honestly think that half of the people these officers harass in the streets on a daily have the means to hire lawyers and win in the legal system? Do you think the court system is going to believe a young black man from a poor neighborhood, or an officer of the "law"... because statistics say its overwhelmingly in favor of the officers.

So your advice to those that are trying to expand this image of violence from cops in black neighborhoods is to not try and get media involved, not draw any attention to the issue publically and leave it in the hands of a legal system that overwhelmingly opposes any decision made to empower blacks?

I'm glad you actually got a bad cop out of the force, what you don't seem to understand is that criminal activities didn't stop when he left the force, his peers & supervisors didn't suddenly change their views on blacks because you sued, Nor does anyone really feel threatened that they will be under real pressure of Jail or violence if they are caught being unjust.

THAT is the reason why this should be in the media, why people should be speaking on their experiences, why people should complain to whoevers willing to shine light on it, because it's systematically instilled and a few lawsuits against hundreds of unjust actions isn't gonna suffice.

The fact that you don't care is your problem within itself.

They think wete savages so let's be savages.. Who cares?? That closed eye thinking is why your non existent movement will never go forward
Who the hell are you?

So people think this kid got shot solely because hes black??? :smh:\

So white cop shooting black person = race driven
Black cop shooting black person= excessive force/pigs
White cop shooting white person =excessive force/pigs
Black person shooting white person =????

The fact that you don't care is your problem within itself.

They think wete savages so let's be savages.. Who cares?? That closed eye thinking is why your non existent movement will never go forward

IDK about you but i see a majority of black people acting as regular citizens everyday, i speak to intelligent black people everyday, i see hard working people everyday but somehow those stereotypes are never shared in the public, somehow to idiots around the world they take a small portion of black people (the same portion that is plastered all over Media to present stereotypes) and act as if they set the standard for all of us.

So with that said nobody should give any thought to how their actions may look in the media because our actions have already been determined by the media. If your black your vilified from the beginning there is no trial for America to claim your ignorant, or violent, or gang affiliated. Despite how much of the opposite of that you may be.

Well let's seee all witnesses have the same story that hasn't changed..... the cops have conflicting stories.... there was no weapon on the young man.... he wasn't resisting arrest.... he was shot to death and left there for awhile before the story broke.

A black man is killed by a white cop atleast once a month it seems... but somehow it's unfathomable for you to adjust your fragile lil mind state and make recognition with the idea that hmmmmmmmmmmm you know what maybe there is some race issues involved in these killings.

Police using force like this doesnt happen in White communities. All the scumbag cops arent put in White neighborhoods because they will complain and they will be removed or relocated. Same thing with public school, piss poor teachers are put in piss poor schools.

man if white people are able to riot for sports games i think a kid getting killed is worth a riot

It's the passion! They love their team!

Majority of white folks love dogs more than black/Latino

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] sad but the **** is true

Much love to the good ones tho....sucks they're outnumbered by a bunch of heathens

And just last week them white cop parents killed their daughter black boyfriend as he came up to introduce himself [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Find me middle class blacks doing **** like this?

All you can do is nitpick the poor and oppressed minorities while totally ignoring the poor white ones that commit the same crimes

The same government assistance y'all love to say inner city blacks abuse is being abused by white folks.

Affirmative action that y'all swearrrrr only benefits blacks is actually used more by white women.

I can keep going but y'all get the point

*waits for looting to be brought up again*
If you were to say this about any other race you would be banned without question.

Why is this acceptable?
Black people can't be racist champ

I will never understand how destroying your own neighborhood will get any results

I understand the anger I got 2 young nephews and if this situation happened to me

my beef would be with the police force

not QT

not Footlocker

not Radioshack 
not a rim shop

they give 0 ***** about what happened to that child

first off i'm far from a kid nor do i know you so choose another word. Also based off that first sentence alone you have showcased yet another trait in the direct lineage of white supremacy and the stereotype of black males. You handle things with sense you claim? what is senseless about having protest, what is scum about asking for those in power to make changes, what is scum in asking that i not be victimized for my skin color?

You stay off the streets and gangbanging so you don't get harassed.... so then tell me why I WAS PERSONALLY thrown against a gate and searched this weekend & questioned about guns coming from a BBQ in my basketball shorts... Or how about the same officers stopping a group of teens btwn 15-17 and doing the same thing to them.

you are making a generalization that everytime a black person is stopped they react in a disorderly way and for what reason because that certainly isn't the truth
Congrats on suing a few people... do you honestly think that half of the people these officers harass in the streets on a daily have the means to hire lawyers and win in the legal system? Do you think the court system is going to believe a young black man from a poor neighborhood, or an officer of the "law"... because statistics say its overwhelmingly in favor of the officers.

So your advice to those that are trying to expand this image of violence from cops in black neighborhoods is to not try and get media involved, not draw any attention to the issue publically and leave it in the hands of a legal system that overwhelmingly opposes any decision made to empower blacks?

I'm glad you actually got a bad cop out of the force, what you don't seem to understand is that criminal activities didn't stop when he left the force, his peers & supervisors didn't suddenly change their views on blacks because you sued, Nor does anyone really feel threatened that they will be under real pressure of Jail or violence if they are caught being unjust.

THAT is the reason why this should be in the media, why people should be speaking on their experiences, why people should complain to whoevers willing to shine light on it, because it's systematically instilled and a few lawsuits against hundreds of unjust actions isn't gonna suffice.

Kid is being used cuz if your twisting of my words plus your blind eye to reason and understanding but you cry supremacy :lol: typical...

2. They aren't protesting..there committing crime arsenal and theft of innocent ppl who are probably even in.uproar about the kids shooting as of i am as well..but that doesn't grant criminal activity without judgement
Thete scum cause they aren't asking there burning down and robbing buisness. Of good ppl

3 those unjust things happen to every race you just don't see it cause you don't want to..I've been around all white boys and seen them get smacked up cars torn up too but again yall don't wanna hear that

Funny here's my ace in tge hole.. you say that blacks suing aren't believed lololol cause my codefendent in the case which led to two officers fired and a huge settlement was black..regardless of race we both had more dangerous arrests at that time than our current age now and we still got justice.. I was a legit criminal and I no ppls mind police and the system in these cases alot more than most of you spectators..I lived the frustration of discrimination and unjust but I will not lie for ppl who do nothing to better themselves

There should be a push for change there should be out lash in the media thete should be thongs done..but a whole lot of criminal activity is not it at all..burning down houses businesses and robbing and beating ppl for change are you ******ed??? Tru a sit in at a police station tru a sit in till your heard in news headquarters.. Organize real protests like your ancestors did and they got real results.. Don't act like wild animals that dont deserve freedom cause that's how they come off looting and commiting arsen...

But no they don't want that..if your saying it's not the minority that real cares about the departed and your denying the majority is doing it to be in the moment I don't no what to tell ya

If you want real change everybody needs to come together for one common established goal and coordinate your path to it strategically..if not your just adding to the problem

Well let's seee all witnesses have the same story that hasn't changed..... the cops have conflicting stories.... there was no weapon on the young man.... he wasn't resisting arrest.... he was shot to death and left there for awhile before the story broke.

A black man is killed by a white cop atleast once a month it seems... but somehow it's unfathomable for you to adjust your fragile lil mind state and make recognition with the idea that hmmmmmmmmmmm you know what maybe there is some race issues involved in these killings

So he was shot solely because hes black??

Yea it is absolutely preposterous to think that the same pigs that profile and lets be real, stalk anyone who "fits the description" would let off fire on someone simply because they are Black. No way that would ever be a plausible scenario :rolleyes

Yea it is absolutely preposterous to think that the same pigs that profile and lets be real, stalk anyone who "fits the description" would let off fire on someone simply because they are Black. No way that would ever be a plausible scenario :rolleyes

These law enforcement institutions were created to capture slaves/property for white men. What's going on today speaks volumes about our history, and why systematically racism has evolved instead of going away.

Multiple black people have been murdered by the police this summer and the news of their deaths die down after a week. Nobody knows the right way to address this situation in order to get the results they want/need. A riot isn't the right answer? A riot is what lead to the American Revolution. I'm not ashamed of these angry people lashing out, they don't know what to do and are tired of being peaceful.

But that's cool, y'all keep looking for planes and let my brothers die in the streets. Because it's not a black and white thing, racism doesn't exist.
man its getting truly sad everyday its something new i try my hardest to put it out my mind bu its there. I wish we could truly get this passed us a nation and just live as one unit but i don't see this coming to be. On both side there is push back we have to show our youth the vaule of being a African American male we kill each other for foolishness everyday that's one of the reason we get treated the way we do if we don't respect each other . How can we ask somebody else too now im not saying whats going on is wrong but we have to find away to stop it all together on both ends.

Hoping for bigger protests today.

Yall fighting amongst yourselves in here :smh: the enemy is clear but dudes in here going at each other.

These law enforcement institutions were created to capture slaves/property for white men. What's going on today speaks volumes about our history, and why systematically racism has evolved instead of going away.

Sad truth.

Sarcasm. Yes I see it.
But im talking about this SPECIFIC indecent. He was shot because he was black?

IDK about you but i see a majority of black people acting as regular citizens everyday, i speak to intelligent black people everyday, i see hard working people everyday but somehow those stereotypes are never shared in the public, somehow to idiots around the world they take a small portion of black people (the same portion that is plastered all over Media to present stereotypes) and act as if they set the standard for all of us.
Isn't that what a lot of NTers are doing? Taking a small portion of the white cops and act like they set the standard for all of them

Sarcasm. Yes I see it.

YES.

Sarcasm. Yes I see it.

Do you truly believe he attacked a cop while the cop was in his car?

First it was he stole something from a nearby store and that turned out to be a lie and now they're saying he attacked the cop and reached for his gun. :smh:

First it was he stole something from a nearby store and that turned out to be a lie and now they're saying he attacked the cop and reached for his gun. :smh:
I dont know what happened. But where are you getting these stories from?

I dont know what happened. But where are you getting these stories from?

County Police Chief Jon Belmar said the shooting occurred after an officer encountered Brown and another man outside an apartment complex in Ferguson.

Belmar said one of the men pushed the officer into his squad car and a struggle began. Belmar said at least one shot was fired from the officer's gun inside the police car. Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson said authorities were still sorting out what happened inside the police car. It was not clear if Brown was the man who struggled with the officer.

The struggle spilled out into the street, where Brown was shot multiple times. Belmar said the exact number of shots wasn't known and that all shell casings at the scene matched the officer's gun. Police were investigating why the officer shot Brown, who police have confirmed was unarmed.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/michael-brown-shooting-vigil-for-dead-teen-turns-violent/

Back
Top Bottom