Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

Semi related,

I was driving past Leimert Park on the "Day of Rage" and got pulled over for allegedly making an unsafe turn. They were about to give me a ticket but the moment they pulled me over the entire park swarmed my car and started chanting "Don't shoot," "Leave him alone" "He didn't do nothing" "We got yo back" :rofl: :rofl:

Long story short the cops got scared and I ended up ticket free. Got out of a ticket because of this :lol: :lol:

Semi related,

I was driving past Leimert Park on the "Day of Rage" and got pulled over for allegedly making an unsafe turn. They were about to give me a ticket but the moment they pulled me over the entire park swarmed my car and started chanting "Don't shoot," "Leave him alone" "He didn't do nothing" "We got yo back"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Long story short the cops got scared and I ended up ticket free. Got out of a ticket because of this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
dont say protesting never did anything for you lol. but uh...whats an unsafe turn? i dont think we have that law in florida.

dont say protesting never did anything for you lol. but uh...whats an unsafe turn? i dont think we have that law in florida.

Man that happened a few days ago and I still have no idea what the hell they meant by "Unsafe Turn." It's a turn I've literally made millions of times. It was straight BS and I would have legit gotten a ticket for nothing had it not been for the protest that day.

Semi related,

I was driving past Leimert Park on the "Day of Rage" and got pulled over for allegedly making an unsafe turn. They were about to give me a ticket but the moment they pulled me over the entire park swarmed my car and started chanting "Don't shoot," "Leave him alone" "He didn't do nothing" "We got yo back" :rofl: :rofl:

Long story short the cops got scared and I ended up ticket free. Got out of a ticket because of this :lol: :lol:
Wow :lol:

Semi related,

:lol:

No ticket :smokin

Glad oneilmatt is out of this thread. I've never hated any NTer more than that racist illiterate Neo Nazi @$@#@#

Anyway, I still can't believe the reaching going on by racists to put the blame on Mike.

Look, he might have done something wrong, but the punishment does not fit the #$$@$@ crime (which wasn't even why he was harassed to begin with) too many idiots are forcing themselves to focus on the wrong damn thing...

Last edited:
them removing name badges isnt an admission of guilt... far from it. its actually something they should be worried about. police removing nametags is them gearing up to do some **** they dont wanna be identified with. how can u say which officer beat you senseless when theyre not wearing name badges? theyve basically just become an unidentifiable army armed to the teeth. its the equivalent of seeing the militarized riot officers switch from rubber bullets to live ammunition right in front of you (which they did tonight) and it DEFINITELY should be illegal...if its not already. but it should be under the cop must identify himself rule right?

this goes into the same realm as the video of the dude in his car being pulled over, and he put his hands up cuz the officer started being rough with him and the officer started yelling out "stop reaching for my gun!" its just a bad omen. a REALLY bad sign.

Some of yall may need to watch this twice
Preeeach. I'm neither a black nor a white person but I constantly see black people profiled and treated poorly and unfairly targeted by police. That mayor is either so far up his *** or lying straight through his teeth.

The research team for this show is crazy. They went so far as to research the name of that tank video song. Did not even know about the whole militarization of police forces. 4.3 billion dollars to do that is just horrible to think about.

That video of the Governor worries me so much. Really says that he's completely on board with how the police have acted and puts the blame 100% on the people in Ferguson. Makes me think National Guard is coming in to make things worse :smh:

The research team for this show is crazy. They went so far as to research the name of that tank video song. Did not even know about the whole militarization of police forces. 4.3 billion dollars to do that is just horrible to think about.

Check this out.

[Video][/Video]

Semi related,

I was driving past Leimert Park on the "Day of Rage" and got pulled over for allegedly making an unsafe turn. They were about to give me a ticket but the moment they pulled me over the entire park swarmed my car and started chanting "Don't shoot," "Leave him alone" "He didn't do nothing" "We got yo back"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Long story short the cops got scared and I ended up ticket free. Got out of a ticket because of this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Were you at that weird three-way turn near Woody's BBQ and the liquor store?  Kind of where the karate dojo is.

Piaget Crenshaw is on CNN now.
Damn, she has the whole video of the incident. She said cops confiscated her phone?
Man

the entry/exit wounds are what interest me

the autopsy doctor said bullets entered and exited multiple times so that throws that photoshop chart out for me

also that photoshopped chart doesnt explain the top of the head wound

Got pulled over by a bike cop yesterday and got a ticket for talking on my phone. Police are 96% useless.

I was talking to my mama who is on the outside looking in...

She's getting all of her info from TV...

I was :x at what she said about the situation...

And she got all her info from TV..

To those who are just getting their info from TV (which is the majority of this country), mike brown charged at the cop and the cop did his job because mike was high after a robbery.

Then, people began to riot and loot stores, then the police came out.

She also thinks that Ferguson is a bad place where there a bunch of murders, as they bring up black on black crime in the country...

:smh: :smh:

That's what the average citizen thinks...

I set her straight though... She was wee-bey'ing left and right.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom