Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

"Cops aren't racist tho"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Ferguson-pushed-CNN-s-Don-Lemon-live-air.html

I feel like this gives an insight into the culture of the entire department. If this hate filled idiot has been there 35 years imagine how many more share his same ignorant views.

yes some are, some stereotype. heck the cop that work the OJ scene was found to be racist dude even went to prison because he tried to set OJ up. he sprinkled OJ blood on the scene and did some other shady stuff to get OJ convicted. that was a big reason why oJ got off besides the the glove not fitting

Last edited:
What's funny about people is this.

I forget who said this in the thread but it was something like "Good cops who don't speak out are just as bad as the bad cops." 

You have the ignorant posters who reply "You can't judge the good cops by the few bad ones."

Yet these same people say "Why don't you protest against black on black violence."

Essentially, black people should hold themselves accountable for ALL black people, good or bad, however, Cops, should only be accountable for good cops, not the bad ones.

Their logic is a nutshell.

This thread has opened my eyes to all the closeted racism behind screen names. These same people will be the first to fake like US on line at a sneaker store or out and about.

View media item 1147183

i feel what the dude on the last page was saying about them having to use equipment or give it back. that may be true, maybe its not. however...tear gassing peaceful protestors? setting fires in peoples lawns and houses? neighborhood wide sweeps to look for nobody in particular? these things have to be addressed. the only next step they coulda took wouldve been to literally drop a live grenade into a crowd. they already dropped smoke, tear, flash and stun grenades...

they have to answer for the excessive force they used against their own citizens. they also now need to answer for this video of the cop spewing his hatred proudly. but i bet it gets overlooked by the masses. they dont wanna attack the officers' characters... only mike brown's

i feel what the dude on the last page was saying about them having to use equipment or give it back. that may be true, maybe its not. however...tear gassing peaceful protestors? setting fires in peoples lawns and houses? neighborhood wide sweeps to look for nobody in particular? these things have to be addressed. the only next step they coulda took wouldve been to literally drop a live grenade into a crowd. they already dropped smoke, tear, flash and stun grenades...

they have to answer for the excessive force they used against their own citizens. they also now need to answer for this video of the cop spewing his hatred proudly. but i bet it gets overlooked by the masses. they dont wanna attack the officers' characters... only mike brown's
That cop was suspended and another one in Glendale for comments about the protestors.

The only problem is the time involved to get the change we seek.

Not one celebrity has spoken out about the murder that has done the ice bucket challenge. I think thats a problem. If it's all about awareness, then take the challenge.

Nelly failed miserably. 

Talib and Cole attempted to DO something.

Darren Wilson should be arrested or meet some capital punishment via vigilantes.

That cop was suspended and another one in Glendale for comments about the protestors.

Not one celebrity has spoken out about the murder that has done the ice bucket challenge. I think thats a problem. If it's all about awareness, then take the challenge.

Nelly failed miserably. 

Darren Wilson should be arrested or meet some capital punishment via vigilantes.
Cop suspension is nothing. They get full pay for those days because they use their vacation time

The huff post front page is full of gifs of cops doing cop s---
mean.gif

laugh.gif
@ them dumping dude out his wheelchair, how the hell do you justify ruffing up a disabled person?

the kid in the grey hoodie gotta be dead right?

Nelly failed miserably. 

Did someone say "Ice bucket challenge"?

View media item 1147749

heliumclinton heliumclinton The victim was stealing from a store before he was shot.
But that's not why he was pulled over, and sure wasn't why he got shot

Last edited:
I am confused because I saw two post each with different responses , yes and no. I honestly don't keep up much with the story only what I catch on tv while in the gym.

to address the suspected troll, theres no proof of stealing, the store owner said he didnt steal nor did the store owner file charges,

I'll take the store owners word over the cops

Even if he did steal, the penalty for stealing isn't being shot several times while you're begging not to be shot. Store owners have insurance to recover from theft. No one has insurance to come back to life.

to address the suspected troll, theres no proof of stealing, the store owner said he didnt steal nor did the store owner file charges,

I'll take the store owners word over the cops

So I googled the video , obviously can't tell if he stole, wonder why he was hemming up the man which seems to be the store owner. Definately not normal behavior. To the guy that said stealing is not valid enough for death, I agree but stealing is still wrong and unlawful.

Back
Top Bottom