Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

blco02 blco02

Why didn't you make a thread 2 years ago about that case? :nerd:

Because the media didn't report it two years ago. Unlike the Michael Brown case which they have hyped up from the beginning. It's just now becoming known because of social media.

Was it "hyped up" because people protested for months? :nerd:

If Black cops killing unarmed caucasion males is such a huge problem, why aren't more white people against police brutality?

Where is the outrage from white people about there own being gun down by cops?

If Black cops killing unarmed caucasion males is such a huge problem, why aren't more white people against police brutality?

People protested in Ferguson because the media hyped it up. There was so much misinformation out there. They reported inaccuracies like he was shot with his hands up and shot in the back while surrendering on his knees. No wonder people were upset. And people like Al Sharpton came in and ran with it without knowing the facts of the case.

so ya dont wanna talk about DW bein fired because of a racist unit? 
laugh.gif

so ya dont wanna talk about DW bein fired because of a racist unit? :lol:

Man, I'm convinced if this went to trial, Wilson would've been torn apart on the stand. Even if they couldn't get a conviction, he would've been exposed.

That article you posted just reminds me of how weakly they asked Wilson about his past with black people. They literally said, "hopefully I don't offend". He said he had no problem working in African American neighborhoods even though the proof in the past completely contradicts that.

Not to mention, his story was so convenient and obviously rehearsed that anyone with a brain cell would've questioned his unbelievable story.

Makes me sick to my stomach. I'm actually avoiding trolls in these threads now. Oppression, murder, corruption, racism, white privilege, fear of minorities, etc. is not stuff I take lightly. The racists people in this thread make up a majority of America and it actually bothers me. SMH.

People protested in Ferguson because the media hyped it up. There was so much misinformation out there. They reported inaccuracies like he was shot with his hands up and shot in the back while surrendering on his knees. No wonder people were upset. And people like Al Sharpton came in and ran with it without knowing the facts of the case.
you can't be this naive...just can't.

Last edited:

I don't have an agenda bud. I just posted the facts that whites get killed by black cops and no one cares or it's just not reported. You don't like anyone to point out the facts obviously.

You are making absolutely no sense. You would be better off admitting that you're trolling. White cops have been killing black men in this country for decades and walking away scott free. You bringing up a few articles to try to prove a point means nothing, can't even compare. They're basically still lynching black men in 2014 like it's the 1920's and you tryna to compare that to the very few times it happened to whites? Get the **** outta here.

another coward hiding behind a screen name...great.

I don't see how he's hiding or a coward just because he said the irony?

I swear if anyone in this thread says anything against brown being innocent, you guys go crazy. I for one believe brown was guilty as **** and not a good person at all. I've probobly done more reading into this case than 95% of the people in here as well.

I also said I would come in here months ago when Wilson was found innocent. 8)

I swear if anyone in this thread says anything against brown being innocent, you guys go crazy. I for one believe brown was guilty as **** and not a good person at all. I've probobly done more reading into this case than 95% of the people in here as well.

I also said I would come in here months ago when Wilson was found innocent.
glasses.gif
You want a cookie?

So the media made people protest? I guess the media made Wilson call crowd control instead of EMTs after the shooting also. :rolleyes

another coward hiding behind a screen name...great.

I also said I would come in here months ago when Wilson was found innocent. 8)

So because Brown wasn't a "good person" he deserved to be shot dead in the street and left there for hours with his brains leaking out?

Wish you racists would just come out and say how you really feel about people of color and stop tip toeing around it. :smh:

Hey at least they're out in the open instead of trying to concealing it. Easier to not have to read their garbage, just stop responding to them and they won't get the attention they so desperately want.

Hey at least they're out in the open instead of trying to concealing it. Easier to not have to read their garbage, just stop responding to them and they won't get the attention they so desperately want.
I so want to meet them in person. 

I want them to say how they feel around MB parents, and STL residents. 

I'm sure they'd be on speakerphone with the police in tow.

I also said I would come in here months ago when Wilson was found innocent.
glasses.gif

So I guess despite all the facts and information that came out, wilson was guilty :rolleyes

You guys attacking me are just like all the sheep protesters who know nothing.

Please change the thread title to the discussion of "wilson being guilty and anyone who thinks otherwise isnt allowed"

I'm not even white, from chicago, and have been profiled several times. Not going to assume anyone else's situation, but trust me, I should be more biased. But i'm not because I look at facts and am not a sheep. Keep calling anyone that thinks brown wasnt innocent a racist though :rolleyes

literally INSANE how you guys are assuming i'm a racist because I feel brown was guilty. And I can tell you are all 100% serious :rofl:

:lol: peace

Last edited:
nobody wants to talk about DW history getting fired:rofl:
technically, he didn't get fired...

The place that he worked for got disbanded...

But I mean... There's a SLIGHT chance he could've been involved in the terrible practices..

Slight chance... But not likely...

So what ?
-yeah he is a thief
-the store owner he assaulted and robbed is probably happy that he is dead, I would be happy too if that was me, death to my enemies

What the police did is wrong, it could have been Barrack Obama in the same spot and he would have been shot by Darren Wilson because he is a trigger happy racist.

In the end Karma will get you though. Mike Brown learned that the hard way.

Trigger happy racist? That was the first time he had ever used his gun since joining the force.
Unfortunately, that's one use too many for this officer. Also, there are quite a few trivial ways the officer should have handled the situation.

Back
Top Bottom