*POLL* Do you wash new clothes before wearing them?

Do you wash new clothes before wearing them?

• Yes, all the time

• No, Never

• No, except specific circumstances

• Yes, but not packaged clothes

Results are only viewable after voting.

HIM

Topic came up at work and I never heard of people washing everything before wearing it. I can see maybe clothes that gets tried on a lot at the store. My coworker said he washes everything. Sealed bags of socks, sealed bags of undershirts. Likewise, he said I was crazy for not washing everything.

I told him I’d take a poll. We asked around the office and it was split, 6 yes, 6 no. :lol:

Undergarments are sealed stuff/ things folks can’t try on so no.

I don’t buy peasant wear that others can try on at the mall so regarding outerwear, again, no. :emoji_tophat:

If it's a t-shirt that I want to look broken in. I don't like plain tees that have that new sheen on them.

Sometimes, especially if they're open and in the store with people touching them over and over. Those uniqlo tshirts in the bag though? nah, joints smell fresh and ready to steam.

Apparently there's even females who try on panties and ****, and I'm supposed to helieve that dudes are better? Nah bruh, I'm washing my ****

If I buy it online and it looks a little “ tried on” yes

If it’s new and I can tell with 25 years of shopping experience than no

Apparently there's even females who try on panties and ****, and I'm supposed to helieve that dudes are better? Nah bruh, I'm washing my ****
I buy all my underwear in the clearance section at Ross/Marshalls/TJ Maxx. They've been opened and re-taped. I'll take that discount all day... ball sweat and all!

Got a pair of Margiela denim that came in today. Gonna try them on to see how they fit when i get from work. But im washing them before i rock.

Back
Top Bottom