Polo is dead...

But lets really talk about how that ladies breast and stomach make one mound of mid section
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

thought i was the only one that noticed this...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
like what the hell is that?

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by Diego

If you keep it classy and above their heads there is no need for you to retire it.
What this guy said. I realized they have the "hood" way of wearing it (although Dro usually kills most of his fits
eek.gif
pimp.gif
), which is what I totally stay away from. RL will never die.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
QFT

Originally Posted by NY Denim Seller

Hood/Ghetto people should really stop wearing Polo. They're bastardizing it.

The same Hood/Ghetto people destroyed Burberry/Gucci/Prada, especially with the fakes.

Hopefully they don't destroy Louis Vuitton.

These hood/ghetto people should just wear fubu, rocwear, ecko and rich yung because thats geared towards them.
Ok......

You Failed/Sucked

People who Failed/Sucked should be banned.

Because they Failed/Sucked at making their point.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

Originally Posted by Diego

If you keep it classy and above their heads there is no need for you to retire it.

this. there is a substantial difference when i wear polo and some scrub wears polo.
Word.. Oxfords, chinos and loafers ftw

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

Originally Posted by THE FAME

{()} don't turn this into a stunt fest, I'm known for hurting broke _s feelings on NT....

26b36f6e46a06a66d19a7792695afb8273228ab2.pjpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I really do this +$#%, its not just a screen name
Whole outfit = $85 max.
****. Tired of e-ballers
Looking like he on the set of "swag surfing" video.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
How bout a GUCCI mane video now?

19e26454546dbde2729682f54975bb0582d50c31.pjpg

BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
GOONS FTL
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That jacket is tough %%*@ the haters mooly
laugh.gif
....Can't speak for theother fits though.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

Originally Posted by THE FAME

{()} don't turn this into a stunt fest, I'm known for hurting broke _s feelings on NT....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Whole outfit = $85 max.
****. Tired of e-ballers
Looking like he on the set of "swag surfing" video.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I've been rockin it all my life...its not that serious to me because I don't take it serious like some people and I don't think I'm stuntin init like the hypebeast clowns....so to me both sides look like idiots
laugh.gif
...the white boys in the burbs is how I wear it, just everyday normal wear
laugh.gif
....itssad seeing my people covet it like it puts them on some higher level smh...

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

I've been rockin it all my life...its not that serious to me because I don't take it serious like some people and I don't think I'm stuntin in it like the hypebeast clowns....so to me both sides look like idiots
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
....its sad seeing my people covet it like it puts them on some higher level smh...

QFT

They're just clothes pimp. Not to sound cliche but it's really a dudes
swag/confidence and style that separate him from others

OP is DOING IT

for detroit.

but in the tri state area he look like a clown.

idk whats more pathetic the dude tryna bump up his e-cred with his outfits or the haters who are way too concerned about him

I went to a polo party this past weekend all i saw was fake polo and people with the same one on. Polo now is like throwback jerseys circa 2001

I've been rockin it all my life...its not that serious to me because I don't take it serious like some people and I don't think I'm stuntin in it like the hypebeast clowns....so to me both sides look like idiots
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
....its sad seeing my people covet it like it puts them on some higher level smh...

laugh.gif
Everybody's FB status is "I got that stupid Polo swag"

Originally Posted by raptors29

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Everybody's FB status is "I got that stupid Polo swag"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Ralph Lauren Shawty"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

You really thought you were stunting huh with your 29.99 Polo from Marshalls? Be serious you act as if they ruined some high up designer brand. Polo is made for average joes not for upity *%% dudes like you.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

my _'

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Sp Raised

I went to a polo party this past weekend all i saw was fake polo and people with the same one on. Polo now is like throwback jerseys circa 2001

roll.gif
Take the L. Polo party????
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

Originally Posted by Sp Raised

roll.gif
Take the L. Polo party????
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
dudes takin' it to a whole new level

Its true. They do throw "Polo swag parties" @ clubs and all that. Whoever is swagged up the most, wins cash or some ##%* like that.
smh.gif
livin in theSouth ftl
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Thousandaire wrote:

Son posted the pic up like we was set up with something that nobody could get their hands on.
roll.gif

You're extra average with yours kid.

Who are you to think that you are better than another man because you are in a more suitable financial sitation that others? Polo clothing is widely available from discount stores to high income area boutiques, so why are you so torn up about seeing people that you look down on with a few pony shirts on.
It's self proclaimed clothing aristocrats like you that make the rest us that love RL clothing want to put it down, not people that are working with what they have to get a little enjoyment out of life.

I started wearing Purple Label and Black Label. Something these average hood/ghetto people can't afford.
That makes you no better than anyone else.

...aint none of yall know what the real Lo-head is all about. Anybody holding some real Polo heat? If you are, prove it.....
tired.gif

Truth.

Back
Top Bottom