Pony, The orangutan prostitute

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I cant conceptualize the idea of wanting to have sex with a monkey...

x2
how do these ppl get turned on by it?
sick.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif

Damn... the part that gets me is that they won't suffer any consequences for their actions
smh.gif

Originally Posted by solefood229

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I was thinking to myself....why not just go in the woods and get your own monkey but then I realized.

Do you know how hard it is to catch a money, and $%%#it.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
And then she'll say she's got a headache... And when she's emotional she'll start crying and you gotta buy her flowers and take her shopping and tell her she's not fat... Trust me, it's easier just to pay for Pony.

"you kno how long it took me... to teach this Orangutan how to ____ __ ____ without trying to peel it first????"

Originally Posted by Brandon5000

"you kno how long it took me... to teach this Orangutan how to ____ __ ____ without trying to peel it first????"
trying to peel it..................................

Son
sick.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Well that's just depressing. It's bad enough that they're cutting down their habitat but now we're raping them too? Jesus effin Christ.
My sentiments exactly.

someone who posted under the article said something quite profound.
this person said something along the lines of 'people are exclaiming that there is no god in response to hearing about a monkey being used as a sex slave, but our response to human sex slavery is rather mundane.'

Let's be real here, most of us are not angry because we feel that prostitution is inherently wrong in every context, rather we are shocked and angry because we don't understand why someone would @*%@ a monkey.

In other words, our primary concern here is not that sex slavery is a problem in and of itself, but rather that a monkey is part of it and not only humans...

Does this seem as twisted and wrong to you as it does to me?

Originally Posted by milkandcookies

someone who posted under the article said something quite profound.
this person said something along the lines of 'people are exclaiming that there is no god in response to hearing about a monkey being used as a sex slave, but our response to human sex slavery is rather mundane.'

Let's be real here, most of us are not angry because we feel that prostitution is inherently wrong in every context, rather we are shocked and angry because we don't understand why someone would @*%@ a monkey.

In other words, our primary concern here is not that sex slavery is a problem in and of itself, but rather that a monkey is part of it and not only humans...

Does this seem as twisted and wrong to you as it does to me?
Thank you for posting this.

Back
Top Bottom