Pony, The orangutan prostitute

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

What does this have to do with humans? We're talking about an orangutan.

humans that are sexing up that Orangutan... this does bring up an interesting topic of how we could care less about an indian girl being held as sex slave but everyones up in arms about this monkey.... No pun intended, but ##%# THAT MONKEY, if you really are disturbed by this maybe you should take a look at the prostitution at young ages in 3rd world countries.

MilkandCookies - I'm agreeing with you
laugh.gif
I realize my comment may have sounded sarcastic. Man's inhumanity towards man.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

sick.gif
some human are worst than animal. straight disgusting and sickening

what? lol humans are lucky that the dinosaurs became extinct because if they didnt then us mammals wouldnt be the dominant species. but now that we are, humans are  the worst of the animal kingdom. wild animals do wat they gotta do to survive. but we... we kill them for no reason and..apparently some rape them...and lets not forget animal cruelty and cockfights dog fights etc

Words can not even begin to describe whats going through my head right now.

Its a Fat ugly monkey like creature with infected and septic cuts all over her plus she is covered in irritation pimples.

Who gets OFF ON THIS??????????

Originally Posted by Brandon5000

humans that are sexing up that Orangutan... this does bring up an interesting topic of how we could care less about an indian girl being held as sex slave but everyones up in arms about this monkey.... No pun intended, but ##%# THAT MONKEY, if you really are disturbed by this maybe you should take a look at the prostitution at young ages in 3rd world countries.
i think mangudai mighta completely missed the point
laugh.gif

but wow
smh.gif
disgusting.  and yeah, you bring up some good points about 3rd world prostitution.  if only people would have some sort of reaction to child prostitution as well...

Originally Posted by ecko89

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

I thought it was gonna be a prosty for other monkeys

laugh.gif
That's what I thought.
smh.gif
at these people. What kind of sick individual does this type of thing? Seriously raping a monkey?
indifferent.gif
Its sad really.

I can only speak for myself...I already know there are Desi girls who are used as sex slaves..I didn't know this was the case for orangutans as well.

Found the video...Somewhere around the 12:48 mark you can witness the capturing of poor Pony
tired.gif

Youtube wont lemme embed, but heres the link:

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Originally Posted by solefood229

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I was thinking to myself....why not just go in the woods and get your own monkey but then I realized.

Do you know how hard it is to catch a money, and $%%#it.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
And then she'll say she's got a headache... And when she's emotional she'll start crying and you gotta buy her flowers and take her shopping and tell her she's not fat... Trust me, it's easier just to pay for Pony.
This post was hilarious and pathetic at the same time.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

default.jpg

After the donkey thread and seeing how it was just apart of their culture I'm not at all surprised.

smh.gif
Tell me why I had a dream about this last night. I woke up shook as hell, really disturbing. Thanks NT

100. I hate seeing those ads with Sarah Whatever and all the sad puppies. I will yell at a friend who donates anything to animals when there are people starving.

Back
Top Bottom