POP SMOKE Thread - Shoot for the Stars, Aim for the Moon deluxe album Out Now

Yeah, he was heavy in his 'for the ladies' bag around/right after MTW 2 :lol: It's only 5-6 songs out of 19 though.

I like the flip on Cheers 2 U though.

Off one listen, it's solid to me. I like everything enough to keep it in rotation.

Glad his Many Men flip is on it; that's been one of my most played tracks since it leaked.

Yeah. The Cheers 2 U flip is perfect. Love it. Solid project. Gonna be a fun summer album in the whip.

****ed up they took Calboy off the song.

albums ok, I don't hear any Dior's or Christopher Walking's on it

just crushed at how he'll never be able to evolve and learn and collaborate and grow....

superstar potential from canarsie...

more to come from brooklyn man the borough is unstoppable. rip . solid album. if he was here itd be more curated and focused. otherwise , it still bangs . great project

This is alright. My first time listening to a bunch of stuff at once from him. He’s obviously influenced by 50, and seems to do the female oriented songs pretty well like 50 did. Had some potential, and would’ve listened to future releases. Really feel Snitching with Future and Quavo. But Quavo on 3 different songs is a bit much.

This is alright. My first time listening to a bunch of stuff at once from him. He’s obviously influenced by 50, and seems to do the female oriented songs pretty well like 50 did. Had some potential, and would’ve listened to future releases. Really feel Snitching with Future and Quavo. But Quavo on 3 different songs is a bit much.
Gotta realize if he was alive everything would’ve been different, but they had no choice but to include as many Quavo songs as they could to make a complete album.

Back
Top Bottom