Porsche 918 Spyder

Interesting time for Porsche with the predecessor contributing to a high profile death. This car is amazing though, if only.

the car is beautiful. no question. with that said, i would take a carerra GT.

112_0401_First_Drive_2004_Porsche_Carrera_GT_05z+2004_Porsche_Carrera_GT+Interior_View_Gauge_Cluster.jpeg

05-Carrera-GT-11.jpg

jerry-seinfeld-s-porsche-carrera-gt-up-for-sale_3.jpg

CarreraGT2.jpg

something about those tailpipes coming out seamlessly in that rear, the elongated engine bay and how it dips after the cabin, the short stick, short throw 6 speed manual, that engine sound just seems like a more rewarding car to drive. difficult car to drive, but idk.

918 looks like it took a bit too much inspiration from other cars...that rear end imo looks a lot like the nsx concept.

This looks even better than the CGT imo. Plus........I think about Paul now with that car.

p1 need to release them numbers still tbh.. 918 out here stuntin

918 front end look too conservative for me tbh it dont got that hyper car look the rear is fire tho :pimp: the front needs to be more aggressive

Last edited:
p1 need to release them numbers still tbh.. 918 out here stuntin

918 front end look too conservative for me tbh it dont got that hyper car look the rear is fire tho :pimp: the front needs to be more aggressive

With the 918 pumpin out impressive stats regularly, you cans see why LaFerrari and P1 were a bit more quiet with official times.

Looks like an engineering marvel. Still wiating to see what LaFerrari does on the TG track.

Is that a gas station? Maybe dude accidentally sprayed the hot exhaust with gas?

Yea it's a gas station. Not sure of the exact cause yet, might be because the exhaust lines are too close to the fuel pump and it was just a rare accident. Just a guess.

this car is a true masterpiece...there's just something special about the porsche brand 

Back
Top Bottom