Portland Blazers @ NO Hornets 2/2

On NBAtv

CP with 6 assists and Hornets with 12 points
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Hornets just standing around throwing up shots.

Travis Outlaw taking over.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by breakinyourankles

If he doesn't pass his career high assists (21) this game I will personally PM ska to ban me.

[table][tr][th=""]
[/th] [th=""]Portland[/th] [th=""]New Orleans[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Pts[/td] [td]Aldridge[/td] [td]22[/td] [td]West[/td] [td]25[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Reb[/td] [td]Aldridge[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]West[/td] [td]8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ast[/td] [td]Bayless[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]Paul[/td] [td]13[/td] [/tr][/table]
I'll PM Ska for you.

Big win for the blazers. Fifth straight, 13 games over .500, and now only just one game behind denver.

Rip City Baby!!!

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by breakinyourankles

If he doesn't pass his career high assists (21) this game I will personally PM ska to ban me.

[table][tr][th=""]
[/th] [th=""]Portland[/th] [th=""]New Orleans[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Pts[/td] [td]Aldridge[/td] [td]22[/td] [td]West[/td] [td]25[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Reb[/td] [td]Aldridge[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]West[/td] [td]8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ast[/td] [td]Bayless[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]Paul[/td] [td]13[/td] [/tr][/table]
I'll PM Ska for you.
roll.gif

I know it's only one game, but this is why New Orleans isn't a threat to me in the West.

They're too reliant on one player (Chris Paul
pimp.gif
) to make plays and the rest of theplayers on the team seems to have regressed (except David West).

hah bayless and outlaw showed up tonight
but yes it did help that paul was out

Not happening.

I'm not banning people just because they request to be banned.

wink.gif

My man
pimp.gif

But damn Portland only allowed him 4 assists after he got the 9. Even though he didn't play much of the 2nd.
I thought I was about to witness Paul breaking Skiles' record.

roy did not show up to the game tonight. One of the worst games i've ever seen from him. He looked like T-mac out there just standing outside the 3 pointline.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Not happening.

I'm not banning people just because they request to be banned.

wink.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
For the sake of keeping your word, do us a favor and use a backup name.

Back
Top Bottom