*[Portland Trail Blazers]* Official Thread - 2012 Season has Begun!

I think the team should be Orlando tonight. This up coming road trip though will give a good gauge of how the team is, winning at home is great, but they need to be able to win on the road to prove this team is for real. Hoping they can go 4-2

I think the team should be Orlando tonight. This up coming road trip though will give a good gauge of how the team is, winning at home is great, but they need to be able to win on the road to prove this team is for real. Hoping they can go 4-2

Overtime. We should have had the win during regulation, but then again I think the team did well enough to just come back and tie it with how we were playing in the 3rd.

Overtime. We should have had the win during regulation, but then again I think the team did well enough to just come back and tie it with how we were playing in the 3rd.

Poor finish by the team. Oh well, time to hit N.O. next. Hope we can take at least 2 on this damn road trip.

Poor finish by the team. Oh well, time to hit N.O. next. Hope we can take at least 2 on this damn road trip.

I DVRd the Rockets/Blazers game cause I was watching the Pats/Broncos, and I happened to get on NT for a bit
and that I spoiled the outcome cause this thread had said "Wallace for the Win". I was watching the entire game
waiting on Wallace to do something
laugh.gif

I DVRd the Rockets/Blazers game cause I was watching the Pats/Broncos, and I happened to get on NT for a bit
and that I spoiled the outcome cause this thread had said "Wallace for the Win". I was watching the entire game
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah I hadn't updated the title for a few days. Anyways, nice must-win win today. Batum keeping his great play up, which we'll need to see the playoffs this year from the looks of how this season's road games are going. Atlanta next on Friday.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah I hadn't updated the title for a few days. Anyways, nice must-win win today. Batum keeping his great play up, which we'll need to see the playoffs this year from the looks of how this season's road games are going. Atlanta next on Friday.

B Roy it was a pleasure to watch you work, sad that injuries ended you career so early. One of the purest shooters and scorers of your generation, take care, wish the best in the rest of life and your pursuits outside of the NBA. You are missed by all true fans of the game.

B Roy it was a pleasure to watch you work, sad that injuries ended you career so early. One of the purest shooters and scorers of your generation, take care, wish the best in the rest of life and your pursuits outside of the NBA. You are missed by all true fans of the game.

Aldridge goes the %+#+ off. 33/23/5
pimp.gif
Tonight should be a big step in showing Team USA what he can do, albeit against a lesser opponent.

Detroit next, lets finish this road trip with a win.

pimp.gif
Tonight should be a big step in showing Team USA what he can do, albeit against a lesser opponent.

Originally Posted by Noskey

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

A couple wins to get back on track. Gotta go to Oakland next, for a 3rd game in 3 nights. We bout to get run out of the building
30t6p3b.gif

A couple wins to get back on track. Gotta go to Oakland next, for a 3rd game in 3 nights. We bout to get run out of the building
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom