POSSIBLE AJ XX PICS

Kinda unique.....diffrent...I like them... :pimp:
pimp.gif

2005 NBA CHAMPIONS: THE MIAMI HEAT

Aiyo the medial side isnt black. WHo said that?? In the pics you can't possibly tell its black.

I like these already.
The only thing I dont like is not the red strap, but the lasor print is kinda OD. Like someone said it looks like a comic strip. shoe is hot but it could be better. I hope the final product will be a lil different.
over lemme see it[/center]

I hereby state i will never even consider purchasing them, and i throw them on the floor when I see them in stores :lol:
laugh.gif

I wouldn't rock these for free :x
sick.gif

Thys is a huge dissappointment :rofl:
roll.gif

if you look at the shoe from the side,it kinda looks like the medial side is black..
Saw fiends shoot up, and do lines of cocaine
Saw my close friends shot, flatline am I sane?
That depends, carry Mac-10's to practice my aim
On rooftops, tape cd covers to trees
Line the barrel up with your weak picture then squeeze-Nas

"I will throw them on the floor when I see them in stores"

As JYSYCK just said, I think all of us fellow NTers should second this motion. What a dumb shoe to get fired over for the person that "leaked" this pictures. At least get fired over the next upcoming XI retro and go out with some pride 8)
glasses.gif

:x
sick.gif
:D
happy.gif
0]
alien.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
I still can't make up my mind if I love em or hate em. :x
sick.gif
:D
happy.gif
0]
alien.gif
pimp.gif

Although the black laser does make them look ALOT better. :wow:
eek.gif

Get up. Get out. And get somethin.

With a black laser:
120blklaser.jpg

better.
"So many times it happens too fast.
You trade your passion for glory.

Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past.
You must fight just to keep them alive."

take away the laser design and look at the shoe, its freakin horrible
______
What is done
by what is called myself is, I feel,
done by something greater
than myself in me.

JB is obviously going down.... :x
sick.gif
ugliest jordan ever :rolleyes
eyes.gif
looks like a bit from that JB Outdoor basketball shoe released as well
This is a part of 3 Canada's public viewable post!

A regular active contributor of NikeTalk.
PLEASE SUPPORT ME!

yea they do look better with black laser. but with the "pods" im not sure. i like the basic design. the 19 were a little 2 flashy for me but the black/reds confronted that. anyway i really like these. the 175 price tag is a little steep but these are :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Show'em What 'Cha Got

The red strap kills it. Either remove it or change the color and you've got a very nice shoe.

wth is the red strap suppose to do.
I've always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come. I don't do things half-heartedly. Because I know if I do, then I can expect half-hearted results.

- Michael Jordan

:rofl:
roll.gif
@ all the people who say anything JB puts out is hot

picture these shoes at pay less...i bet u'd laugh ur *** off and wouldnt wear them if someone payed you

this is just some sick sick joke right?...please lord...please its just a prank right?

I expected a lot more. they could've made the mid foot strap a little thinner, I think its too fat. but lets hope they make some changes because its an early sample. but they are very clean and simple. they aight.

First off, thank you airmaxplus for the pics. I like how clean the overall shoe is, but they look a little bulky. I can't say anything else but that I'll make my judgement when I see them in person. And I hope that they look much better in person.

I honestly like them. I understand this is an early sample but hopefully they will add slight adjustments. But for the most part, I like the shoe. $175, eh not so attractive.

I dont know if I like them or hate them. I definately dont love them. I dont wanna love them anyway. To much other hott stuff comin out in 05. AZG2,XIII,X possibly a XI. For now I will stay with my Blk/Red XIX's. Lasering is nice though.

P.S. JB needs to pass on the crown on. AZG2's eat these for breakfast.

Back
Top Bottom