POSSIBLE AJ XX PICS

The only thing i dont like about them is the patent red leather or whatever material that is on the strap, IMO i think it would look better with just regular red leather...

(pumps fist) Yes! No annual visit from Nike's henchmen!!

As for the shoe, my initial reaction is that they're nice, futuristic, clean & simple. I obviously need to see more angles but from what I can tell I really like these. Thanks for the pics!
[table][tr][td]NC[/td][/tr][/table]

from the looks of this sample it would appear that Arff23's jordanxx concept was the closest. I think.
But what if you'd sing me alive I'm ready to give up the fight'Cause I'm just a stone Right after you're gone
Right after you're gone
Right after you're gone

Chorus to "after your gone" by "Blindside

as long as their ballable then their copped
AIM: family0040, EMAIL: family0040@hotmail.com, EBAY: family0040
I WANT HEINEKEN, HAZE, AND BUCK DUNKS sz 10.5 through 11 nds, or 10-12 ds!
FOR SALE: DS XI COOL GREY sz 10 $245 OBO need money now!

:x
sick.gif

What is JB thinking? :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Thanks for the pics though.
[/b][/center]
[/center]

JB is obviously going down,b ut for some reason I like them.

But JB has to work on the Midsole, I mean the midolse on these and the XIX make them both look terrible IMO, especially in this one.

But otherwise, I like it, especially the laser, but JB has to work on making ht emidsole look lower off the ground and the back of it. And I have to see the other side.

BTW, where were these pics taken? in Nike HQ? it looks like its some display for Next Season's kicks.
Visit JustBBall Tell them nkwu sent you.

They dont look that bad IMO .. They need a red lazer .. But this is just a sample so you never know what will be changed ..

The legendary crossover

on Michael Jordan​

\n​
\n

those are definitely different. i like the heel styling. the strap has to go. also, the laser is hideous.

i will give JB some time for the finished product before i say i like them or not.

Sadly I know most of you on here will rush to the store when they drop.

Good Looks on the pics, though.
ONE1
I woke up early on my born day, its a blessing
The essence of adolescent leaves my body now I'm fresh in
My physical fram is celebrated cause I made it

i'm coppin fa sho... i like the whole laser concept even tho i think the color of the laser is odd in comparison to the colors of the rest of the shoe...

i like i cop...

...holla

Well, now I don't have to worry about funds next year...
I'll clearly pass on these in favor of Penny Retros, XIII Lows and Xs.... I hate to live in the past, but it's shoes like these XXs that really force you to do so :\
ohwell.gif

i'm coppin fa sho... i like the whole laser concept even tho i think the color of the laser is odd in comparison to the colors of the rest of the shoe...

i like i cop...

...holla

they should have made the laser red instead of that brownish color. Also, the strap doesnt seem to look right. Just take it out and ill be happy :smile:
smile.gif

As said before, the laser idea is a nice touch. I think the over all shape of the shoe is a little weird, but i can say of the past 3 models, these are the best looking. Thanks for the pics.
TEAM HARLEM

i like i cop...

...holla

I think I actually like them, but need better angles to fully decide. I'm quite interested to see this pod technology that CEO and others have mentioned. Sounds like it could be nice.

As far as hooping .... I don't think I would even touch a court with those on. My ankle would snap in minutes. I would almost bet on that. But for wearing, they look to be pretty dope.

*shrugs*

We will see ....

Thanks for the pics ...

babydill.

[/b]​

I don't care what anyone else says, I completely dig those. If they change 'em, I hope it's for the better. Those are gonna be hot. Trust me, when you see 'em in person, everyone's opinions are gonna change.
"The meek may inherit the earth, but they won't get my crossover."

:x
sick.gif
....wow.... :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
....hope there still workin on them...
rdjn@comcast.net[/email] AIM:e22s925

Back
Top Bottom