Possible CDP Hare VII??

Does anyone have that picture that surfaced a couple months ago of the Hare VII with the solid color tongue??

If so do most of you believe these are the samples of what well see in June, with the bred XVIs?

i think you're talking about the catalog pics..those were just blown up retro card pictures

^ don't say anything that crazy plus that was just a pic used to show the shoe model. Every tongue should be unique as its always been

Originally Posted by shoedinimd

I wish they were boredux.....
THAT'S CRAZIER THAN WHAT FRESHMONEY15 SAID!!! j/p bordeaux's are ok but i don't want 2 black kix in the pack i have my eyes set on

like others said, its the same pic used on the retro card, i REALLY hope JB uses the multicolored tongue though...

Man those joints are ugly...

People only like them cuz they OG
If mike would have wore some hot pink VIIs against Michael Jackson in the commercial then those would sell out too...
smh.gif

If they don't put the multi-color tongue on the hares for the pack. Just don't relaease them. The color tongue is the BEST part of the hares! RealTalk!

i wouldnt be surprised if they dont give us the multi colored tongue...its like they try and let us down lately

Originally Posted by FNLTayfly

If they don't put the multi-color tongue on the hares for the pack. Just don't relaease them. The color tongue is the BEST part of the hares! Real Talk!

i agree, thats what helps make the shoe and if you change it then they are not the hares we all love so much

I don't care what anybody says, I personally love the Hares and the Bordeaux's maybe even more than most people because those were my 1st 2 Jordansever. (Bordeaux's first) But as much as I love the Hares and appreciate the news they will be retro'd I will pass if the tongue is completely red. Ineed those as close to the OG's as possible in order for JB to get my money on that pack.

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

If mike would have wore some hot pink VIIs against Michael Jackson in the commercial then those would sell out too...
smh.gif

smh... bordeaux's are the most unique colorway ever put on a Jordan shoe, that they didn't make look like garbage IMO...

The Hares are just sexy red tongue or not... but I prefer they keep it the same for the pack , only time will tell!

Originally Posted by DRballer21

The Hares are just sexy red tongue or not... but I prefer they keep it the same for the pack , only time will tell!

^^ co-sign! I'm getting them regardless.

Originally Posted by FNLTayfly

If they don't put the multi-color tongue on the hares for the pack. Just don't relaease them. The color tongue is the BEST part of the hares! Real Talk!

2 TIMES!!!!!! That's what I remember most about em when I had em as a youngster. Good times, back when they were school only kicks

JB probably will make these true to the OGs, as far as color placement goes.

And if they don't, tough.

JB doesn't care what you think.

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

shoedinimd wrote:

smh.gif

laugh.gif
ABSOLUTELY FALSE!!
bordeaux's are THE best 7's period. This is the colorway that make the 7 so significant, imo. the hares are 2nd.
btw, i'm not surw if u know, but this is the jordan forum...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom