POSSIBLE FUTURE FOR RETROS?? I HOPE NOT!!

244cpw8.gif

The 3 and maybe the 4's....who am I kidding, none of those should ever see the light of day
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

The 3 and maybe the 4's....who am I kidding, none of those should ever see the light of day
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by gentry187

So this was just an excuse to post up your PS's. Needless to say JB can keep their fusion crap (with the exception of spiz'ikes).
funny how u think i photoshopped the pics when if u look closley at the pics u'll see a nicekicks.com watermark on em
tired.gif

Originally Posted by gentry187

So this was just an excuse to post up your PS's. Needless to say JB can keep their fusion crap (with the exception of spiz'ikes).
funny how u think i photoshopped the pics when if u look closley at the pics u'll see a nicekicks.com watermark on em
tired.gif

I actually like some of them. I've wondered when is Jordan gonna update the technology on some their older models.

I actually like some of them. I've wondered when is Jordan gonna update the technology on some their older models.

Nicekicks should kick themselves for even bringing this topic up, seriously (then again the people who read Nicekicks arent the main consumer of Jays anyways so its not like our opinion matters to JB).....the 2.0s dont look bad though (actuals dropping on the 28).

Remember when they used to sell fakes? hahahah, like 04ish, yup 04 I remember talking to my friend about it in 04

Nicekicks should kick themselves for even bringing this topic up, seriously (then again the people who read Nicekicks arent the main consumer of Jays anyways so its not like our opinion matters to JB).....the 2.0s dont look bad though (actuals dropping on the 28).

Remember when they used to sell fakes? hahahah, like 04ish, yup 04 I remember talking to my friend about it in 04

Just some ugly PS. But I wouldn't put it past JB, they did this too the II's.

Just some ugly PS. But I wouldn't put it past JB, they did this too the II's.

Back
Top Bottom