POSSIBLE FUTURE FOR RETROS?? I HOPE NOT!!

11s look decent but da rest 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

i wish they would just leave old shoes the way they were made. come up with new designs instead of mashing past releases together.
isn't that what the design team gets paid to do? any monkey can grab a random sole and put it on any random upper.

i wish they would just leave old shoes the way they were made. come up with new designs instead of mashing past releases together.
isn't that what the design team gets paid to do? any monkey can grab a random sole and put it on any random upper.

I actually like the Oreos, Xs and XIIs. People already despise the XII lows and I don't think this helps, but I'd rock them...

I actually like the Oreos, Xs and XIIs. People already despise the XII lows and I don't think this helps, but I'd rock them...

I like the idea of updated tech, but only if they keep it semi high quality. It's not a good look for JB to put out a $160 remake of the 2 with a 360 airbag and then have it separate when you take it out on the court (not that this has happened to me, but you know JB always cuts corners)

I like the idea of updated tech, but only if they keep it semi high quality. It's not a good look for JB to put out a $160 remake of the 2 with a 360 airbag and then have it separate when you take it out on the court (not that this has happened to me, but you know JB always cuts corners)

Originally Posted by brooklyn2philly

Originally Posted by gentry187

So this was just an excuse to post up your PS's. Needless to say JB can keep their fusion crap (with the exception of spiz'ikes).
funny how u think i photoshopped the pics when if u look closley at the pics u'll see a nicekicks.com watermark on em
tired.gif
point is that they're photoshops...no point in posting "what ifs" unless it's in sneaker art or has to do with what an actual release might look like. but...i'm no minimod so whatever.

Originally Posted by brooklyn2philly

Originally Posted by gentry187

So this was just an excuse to post up your PS's. Needless to say JB can keep their fusion crap (with the exception of spiz'ikes).
funny how u think i photoshopped the pics when if u look closley at the pics u'll see a nicekicks.com watermark on em
tired.gif
point is that they're photoshops...no point in posting "what ifs" unless it's in sneaker art or has to do with what an actual release might look like. but...i'm no minimod so whatever.

Back
Top Bottom