Possible new NBA Logos for the 2010-11 season

It seems that the cat is outta the bag thanks to an eBay seller.

nbavicgol.jpg

nbavicorl.jpg

nbaviccle.jpg

nbaviclac.jpg

nbaretuta.jpg

eek.gif
@ Warriors

cavs logo was perfect as it was imo.
gold > yellow..

Warriors new logo is dope tho..

warriors =
pimp.gif

jazz = oldschool? FTL.
smh.gif

no change for the nets? they really need a new logo especially if they get a good superstar this offseason.
adnl6t.jpg

^ ugly

Originally Posted by hellomarco

warriors =
pimp.gif

jazz = oldschool? FTL.
smh.gif

no change for the nets? they really need a new logo especially if they get a good superstar this offseason.
adnl6t.jpg

^ ugly
yeah the nets need a change, especially after their garbage play this year.  atleast they'll be moving out of the craphole known as the IZOD Center next season.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

orlando got worse...
Nah chill, i think it looks kinda cool. We've had the same logo since the 98-99 season (could be wrong 
embarassed.gif
) but nonetheless we needed change

they are changing uniforms next year..i work at a sports store and authentic jersyes and swingman will be different....the authentic jerseys will be made from some lighter material and wont be that drifit thing....it has some panel down the middle i believe...the swingman jersey will no longer have the holes  in them... they will look like the hockey swingman jerseys if you guys know what they look like....

Hm..I guess I'll hold off on a Brandon Jennings then..

and I love that new Warriors Logo, rest aren't worth mentioning.

If the Warriors weren't going to have something similar to the Run-TMC era, then, I'll take the new span of the Bay Bridge.

Back
Top Bottom