Possible XX3 Limited wht/caro/grey (PICS) and more.....

fake or not, thats how the shoe is gonna look like.....
laugh.gif
smh.gif

not really feeling the limited colorway...too much grey for me. i like the black pair the best

I still cant believe people are just looking at the pics, without reading anything. This man should be BANNED. Its the THIRD TIME he has tried to pass offfakes on this site.

metalmaned wrote:
Originally Posted by heat23

metalmaned wrote:
Originally Posted by GOATMJxxlll

what a useless thread
smh.gif
..i was going to leave a comment too
wink.gif
...ima wait for heat23 or Anyth1ng to post piks...
A week from today and the net is gonna be FLOODED with pics of the REAL XXIII's...
wink.gif
You wont have to wait a week, stay tuned
wink.gif

Good looks Heat...
wink.gif

No problem, anything for NT!

Metal, remember when we would stone someone when they posted fakes? It looks like we're aloud to post fakes now
smh.gif

Nothing against the thread starter, but there shouldn't be any room for fakes on NT.

nice colorways on all of em. i still like the white/black/red colorway the best. thanks for the pics.

I'd like the Carolina Blue to be replaced with Navy, and the Flint Grey to be confirmed 3M material. I'd consider tossing a couple hundred bucks at'em then.

I was really looking forward to these, but I'm a little let down.
A simple navy blue nubuck toecap where the full MJ signatures are would have made this shoe amazing!

dammit JB
smh.gif

The White/Black/Red colorway looks like it's te "true" signature shoe. That will be the only version that I purchase.

Yea them red/white ones are hot...but y the limited ones look different?..is it a limited style or color like what we think

If some of you feel I should be banned, that's fine with me. Ban me. I you look at everything I have posted I never once said anything was real. I said Ihave seen and held the real XX3's in every color. There is no variation between the ones you see here and the ones that will be on the shelves. I'm notpromoting fakes, there is no link to a website, no ebay promo, just pictures of shoes we have all been dying to see for years, what is the big fuss all about?I said these are not my pics, someone gave them to me. The ones with the dates on them I do believe are the real shoes, have you ever seen a pair of fakes comewith a dvd?? If you know anything about the way Nike does manufacturing, you would know that shoes are produced months in advance before release, sometimes 6-8months depending on the shoe. They usually hold Jordan's a little longer, but still these shoes have been in the distribution warehouse in Memphis, TN forawhile now. Anyway, if you really want to know the truth, I'm living about 35mins away from the actual factory where the REAL shoes are being produced, andyour precious "real XX3's" are being made on the same lines, and by the same little Chinese hands as the "so-called" fakes, there isreally no difference between the two.

I know when I was collecting, I had to plan my money out in advance. I would have been pissed if I had showed up to niketown with $230 and seen theseatrocities on the shelves without prior notice. So, I hope at least a few people can appreciate these photos for what they are...an advanced showing. Pleasepardon me if I have infringed upon anyone's "e-fame". Next time I will check with the "big wigs" first so I won't step on any toes.Don't worry, from now on I will keep my info to myself.

Peace.

Originally Posted by neimaj

If some of you feel I should be banned, that's fine with me. Ban me. I you look at everything I have posted I never once said anything was real. I said I have seen and held the real XX3's in every color. There is no variation between the ones you see here and the ones that will be on the shelves. I'm not promoting fakes, there is no link to a website, no ebay promo, just pictures of shoes we have all been dying to see for years, what is the big fuss all about? I said these are not my pics, someone gave them to me. The ones with the dates on them I do believe are the real shoes, have you ever seen a pair of fakes come with a dvd?? If you know anything about the way Nike does manufacturing, you would know that shoes are produced months in advance before release, sometimes 6-8 months depending on the shoe. They usually hold Jordan's a little longer, but still these shoes have been in the distribution warehouse in Memphis, TN for awhile now. Anyway, if you really want to know the truth, I'm living about 35mins away from the actual factory where the REAL shoes are being produced, and your precious "real XX3's" are being made on the same lines, and by the same little Chinese hands as the "so-called" fakes, there is really no difference between the two.

I know when I was collecting, I had to plan my money out in advance. I would have been pissed if I had showed up to niketown with $230 and seen these atrocities on the shelves without prior notice. So, I hope at least a few people can appreciate these photos for what they are...an advanced showing. Please pardon me if I have infringed upon anyone's "e-fame". Next time I will check with the "big wigs" first so I won't step on any toes. Don't worry, from now on I will keep my info to myself.

Peace.
Hey man I appreciate you posting these pics. Dont let these wannabe "hall monitors" run you off. Keep up the good work keeping usinformed.

Originally Posted by neimaj

If some of you feel I should be banned, that's fine with me. Ban me. I you look at everything I have posted I never once said anything was real. I said I have seen and held the real XX3's in every color. There is no variation between the ones you see here and the ones that will be on the shelves. I'm not promoting fakes, there is no link to a website, no ebay promo, just pictures of shoes we have all been dying to see for years, what is the big fuss all about? I said these are not my pics, someone gave them to me. The ones with the dates on them I do believe are the real shoes, have you ever seen a pair of fakes come with a dvd?? If you know anything about the way Nike does manufacturing, you would know that shoes are produced months in advance before release, sometimes 6-8 months depending on the shoe. They usually hold Jordan's a little longer, but still these shoes have been in the distribution warehouse in Memphis, TN for awhile now. Anyway, if you really want to know the truth, I'm living about 35mins away from the actual factory where the REAL shoes are being produced, and your precious "real XX3's" are being made on the same lines, and by the same little Chinese hands as the "so-called" fakes, there is really no difference between the two.

I know when I was collecting, I had to plan my money out in advance. I would have been pissed if I had showed up to niketown with $230 and seen these atrocities on the shelves without prior notice. So, I hope at least a few people can appreciate these photos for what they are...an advanced showing. Please pardon me if I have infringed upon anyone's "e-fame". Next time I will check with the "big wigs" first so I won't step on any toes. Don't worry, from now on I will keep my info to myself.

Peace.
You would think that people would take it as such (preview of what's to come). I saw dudes selling/rocking fake XXII's this time last year. And the only thing that was different about them was the quality of the build. Going by history alone, its safe to assume these are fairly accurate to thereal thing.

NT is serious business to a lot of these dudes though.
laugh.gif

on second look at the limited ones and peep the front of it that blue part looks fake as hell
laugh.gif
so ima just wait
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom