Possible XX3 Limited wht/caro/grey (PICS) and more.....

278154eaed9ab5d4b8aab8c7108b73130b4f350.jpg

is it me or the 23's just look wayyyyyy stiff!...i think maybe becuz its the amount of carbon fibre used at the bottom...grey/caro looks aiight...but nottremendous....
in order 4 me...

1)Black/stealth
2)White/red
grey/caro
4)white/black (sig)

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can you go wrong with Carolina Blue?! I'm definitely fellin ALL the colorways, but I'm not droppin 230.00 no matter how tight they are! I'llstick to the white/black and the all black ones!!

I like the Blk/Red pair...I want those but I HATE HAVING SO MANY BULLS COLORED JORDANS
mad.gif
It's obviously a foregone conclusion but with all the hypebeasting lately youwould think we would see more blues and grays or whatever, yellow even damn gimme somethin besides boring old white, blacc, red

neimaj- there are some fakes on ebay right now with a DVD -so yea, fakes now have stepped it up- they are coming with dvd's.

Originally Posted by DTRT

How can people honestly knock the Spiz'ike and Dubs yet jump for joy for this trash?
Originally Posted by richkid23

You got a point there
laugh.gif
because in those two shoes you just get ripped parts from other classics. at least this is something new and just like most sigs, its a hate it orlove it shoe.

I'm not too sure if those carolina limited joints gonna be worth the bread, but all them gonna be copped, believe that

That's it? Wow I expected something super special for the XX3, but this is all the multi-billion dollar company could do?

Shame, such a shame.
eyes.gif

P.S. I just found out that after 8 years NT finally saw the light and ditched EZ (which supposedly stands for Easy
laugh.gif
) Board.....that was long overdue.

i love the jordan signature stiching on the white , black,and red ones i would think they are real . the other shoes have a different style of stiching onthem. they look like the fake ones to me . i just want the shoes to come out so all the hype will be over..

Originally Posted by ebe2023

Originally Posted by DTRT

How can people honestly knock the Spiz'ike and Dubs yet jump for joy for this trash?
Originally Posted by richkid23

You got a point there
laugh.gif
because in those two shoes you just get ripped parts from other classics. at least this is something new and just like most sigs, its a hate it or love it shoe.
So because the Spiz'ikes and Dub's are amalgams of former shoes it makes them less appealing regardless of the visual appeal of the shoe? Idon't quite understand. Both the Spiz'ike and the Dub were a much more creative shoe that had the Jordan like feel. When you slipped them on, theawkward yet appealing visual of the shoe remains Jordan like. These on the other hand look like Dwayne Wade's and the Answer 8's, and I'm talkingabout every color way. The 23's are strait trash. If it didn't have a Jumpman logo on it nobody would touch it.

the inner foot part of the shoe looks better. over all the grey/white XXIII's are a 6.5 out of ten. most is seven
smokin.gif

to the person who started this post.....so are u saying these are real........or they are not real........or that you think they could be ?? you saidyou've held all colors of the REAL ones.............and these look dead on........well alot of fakes now a days look dead on.........but on closeinspection you can usually tell the difference........................see..............now if you were given these pics and figured they were fake....butwanted to give us a preview......(which i kinna think is tight)--------a pic of sumthen BEFORE its out real or not .....is better then sumthing bootleg afterthe fact.............but the tittle of your post is misleading.........TO ME it suggest these are the first pics of the OFFICIAL SHOE in all these colorways......................so any way..........then is that the color way of the limited shoe or not??????

which shoe is the one in the scanned pic????????? did u see that one???? because it had the argyle stitching on the sides like the blk23's...........an man ...........even you dont like the 23's.......GEEZE am i the only idiot who likes these shoes??? ALOT. an i wouldntpay 230 for any shoe though.......cuz i actually wear them...........so if you can .....let me know wuts what man..... i cant WAIT

CYNIXMUSIC - I believe these could be real, I don't know for sure. They look exactly like the real shoes, there really is no difference. The fakes and thereal shoes are actually made in the same place, the fakes use the same materials, lasts, glues, stitching etc., they are just made faster so they have a fewflaws. I apologize for the misleading title, but you are right, the purpose of the post was to give a preview of what they look like, not promote or endorsefakes. I'm not trying to deceive or mislead anyone. I have been on NT since day one, I was just as curious about these shoes as everyone else. I justhappen to be in a place where I can see things in advance and wanted to share.

I haven't seen a shoe with the color blocking matching the scanned pic. It could be another colorway or an early sample.

Back
Top Bottom