Post A Picture Of The Least Attractive Person You've Ever Slept With

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by soltheman

yeup.

eek.gif

roll.gif

shorty got the nerve to have a belly ring and a push of bra, but her **** dont poke out past her stomach. dude you lying like shid.

the crazy thing is she sent this pic to some dude and thought he would find it sexy...

She looks like she just did a case race by herself.

Originally Posted by Young Street86

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I set myself up posting her name but U dudes are so lame. one of yall done hit the girl on facebook and gave her the link with her pics and comments. She just called me crying and +%!. She ain't my girl but god damn, some of yall are some straight up losers wishing you could hit something even have as ugly as these bust downs we posting SMH.

This is why people don't post pics, ask her to point em out
THIS!!
What a loser whoever it was
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

I set myself up posting her name but U dudes are so lame. one of yall done hit the girl on facebook and gave her the link with her pics and comments. She just called me crying and +%!. She ain't my girl but god damn, some of yall are some straight up losers wishing you could hit something even have as ugly as these bust downs we posting SMH.

This is why people don't post pics, ask her to point em out. 

this        
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

that's foul.  that's why i never post girls pics on here.  i've seen hella girls i know personally posted on here so i know either their facebooks are getting stalked or else dudes actually know them.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
nah not from you bro.  just in the fine ____ girl threads i have seen a few girls i know.

Originally Posted by Meallen125

moar pix...this b!tch is uuuugly yall

76851_869566789139_11802948_45692101_5080018_n.jpg

hope shorty realizes most these cats in this thread would smash on sight. with that being said...

Land%20Before%20Time%20Cera%20Cartoon,.1.gif

"You're Going The Wrong Way!"

that's foul.  that's why i never post girls pics on here.  i've seen hella girls i know personally posted on here so i know either their facebooks are getting stalked or else dudes actually know them.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
nah not from you bro.  just in the fine ____ girl threads i have seen a few girls i know.

*continues strolling the ghetto side of lake st for women.*

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

there's some foul pieces in east st paul looking for some now too.  i was at the gas station over there right after that wayne and ross show.  i had the most
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
flock of hoodrats taking turns trying to chop me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Liu Kang 23

RIP 
tired.gif
But how she know it was you though? I'm pretty sure she smashed more than 1 dude of off her friends list. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Lyrical92

I said Man that ain't me, I'm not the only guy that knows you. She said i'm the only one that said she looks like Lil John so she know it was me. (I told her she looked like lil john before when I used to joke with her). She wont tell me who tho but I'll get it out of her. But back to the thread LOL

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Damn
eek.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

there's some foul pieces in east st paul looking for some now too.  i was at the gas station over there right after that wayne and ross show.  i had the most
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
flock of hoodrats taking turns trying to chop me.
laugh.gif
bruh i dont step foot in st. paul other than for school...st thomas is a b, but the women make it worth it.
roll.gif

those chicks posted up at the warehouse light rail station on the weekends, though. > *

spin nightclub's finest.
pimp.gif

26604_787909231539_11802948_43165021_8090036_n.jpg

dark chick...delta...met her one night thru some friends when goin to the club...smashed like 2 nights later...gave her the 5 stroke special...she asked is that it...i said yuuuup, just about
Is it just me or does the chick on the left look like.................

donkey-shrek-movie.jpg

I'm not going to say anything mean because she seemed a little suicidal/crazy with all the messages and calls she left me. She's a freak that's down for absolutely anything and has a nice #%# for her size. If you're reading this, go back to this look, because even though you were the least attractive girl I've been with, you look even worse now. You should also start wearing makeup again and not kill yourself...

20scbvm.jpg

I said Man that ain't me, I'm not the only guy that knows you. She said i'm the only one that said she looks like Lil John so she know it was me. (I told her she looked like lil john before when I used to joke with her). She wont tell me who tho but I'll get it out of her. But back to the thread LOL
hell nah
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
and you still got the box...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

mad.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ the niketalker snitching

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

dark chick...delta...met her one night thru some friends when goin to the club...smashed like 2 nights later...gave her the 5 stroke special...she asked is that it...i said yuuuup, just about

donkey-shrek-movie.jpg

bwpMichaelClarkeDuncan017.jpg

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

donkey-shrek-movie.jpg
GOOD %%%+#+% NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

but @ the same time i hate having that moment when yur trying your hardest lying and the person is proving you that your lying and doesn't believe you
i have those moments like every week since summer started men i feel your pain
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

but the same time i think you should stop posting in here cause if you think about the dude gave her the link to her on facebook and also she could be reading your comments left to right
just helping you bro

Back
Top Bottom