Post a picture that means a lot 2 You !!

Wish i could make it there one day, 
MECCA Beautiful souls.

rl9kdw.jpg

Not a picture but a picture wouldn't do it justice. Stem Cell derived cardiomyocytes spontaneously beating.

I've directed differentiation of Stem Cells (hESCs) into these cells before, and it was an amazing site to see them start spontaneously beating. The first time I did this I felt like I was holding "life" in my hands which I helped create. Although that's not the truth scientifically, but that's the only way to describe the feeling. I use to do cancer research, but after seeing this I moved into Stem Cell research and regenerative medicine, completely. It was a life changing and career changing. Completely motivated me and reignited my passion for science, as well as sparked new passions.

Originally Posted by AyeDongsky

Originally Posted by DROOPY7

e84emu.jpg

OF show? Which one is you?

Yeah, Orlando.
You can barely see me in this pic.
Long story short: I get there about an hour early with a date, made it decently close to the stage when doors opened. I was standing right in front/next to the guy with the grey hat by Hodgy's foot, date couldn't take the mosh pit so I had to move more towards the back, before this pic was taken
laugh.gif
it was a great time though.

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

Originally Posted by iLLbanianKid13

Wish i could make it there one day, 
MECCA Beautiful souls.

rl9kdw.jpg
Went to Mecca & Medina this past summer.
Best 2 weeks of my life
pimp.gif
more power to you brother, 
aleykum selam

from KOSOVO europe

boone4.jpg

As a 13 year old at the time attending the game, this was one of the best nights of my life.

Back
Top Bottom