Post a scene from a movie that scared you as a kid Vol. The Dip

Its fun going back and looking at stuff that freaked you out as a kid.

I can't believe they killed him.

the clown movie, some demon clown in the sewer drain? can't remember what movie it is

Originally Posted by do work son

the clown movie, some demon clown in the sewer drain? can't remember what movie it is

the movie was "IT." I was going to post it in the first post, but didn't want to put to many videos. LOL.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

the movie was "IT." I was going to post it in the first post, but didn't want to put to many videos. LOL.

yeah man, #$%^&* that movie.

%!@#%## this.

Also Child's Play, the entire damn movie. The part where he's in the back of the detective's car stays in the back of my mind when I'm driving
laugh.gif

scarface scared me as a kid.

when tony killed manolo.... i was sick for a week. now i just turn away during the scene

You read my mind on this one. Scared the +!$# out of me smh

Any scene in The Witches. I was five and my older brother took me to see it in theaters. I was scarred for life. I still have a hard time watching it because the cinematography is really crazy, which casts a whole new light on how scary it is. Others would be any scene with the Skeksis in Dark Crystal.

Everything from "Underworld". I watched it on my 6th trip to germany. Scared the hell out of me as a kid.

tales from the hood...story about the black dude got killed dirty by racist cops and comes up outta his grave and goes ham...dude had that thriller caliber makeup so the zombie effect was
30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Damn, Return to Oz?! you went way back with the young Fairuza Balk (girl from Waterboy, American History X, The Craft, etc.)
Yup
laugh.gif

This scene and the one with those dudes with wheels for arms and legs used to have me pretty shook.

This movie still scares the #+%$ out of me 
embarassed.gif

Really? I actually watched it for the first time in a long time and thought the "scary" moments were actually pretty cheesy. Used to be scared of it when I was younger.

the face of the demon that appears in the background in the exorcist.. the black and white one

Back
Top Bottom