Post a time you almost caught that fade... vol: YOU DISREPECTING MY SISTER CUH?!?!?!

Man I got tons of these smh.

I was at this bar a few years ago that a bunch of Pitt players frequent. I was mackin on this shorty, and this dude Aaron Berry (cornerback, just got cut from the Lions i think after his umpteenth DUI) just dumped a beer on her on purpose for no reason. Dude was my size (5'8, 130 lbs) so I wasnt worried, I didnt hit him, I just popped him in the mouth like a mom, not enough to hurt, but just enough to be disrespectful. Anyways, his D-Line homies ran up, and we didnt need THOSE problems, so we let it be.

I was at another bar, and I was DRUNK drunk. I was walking from this bathroom when this big mofo bumps me. I keep it moving, and start telling my homie that this dude was bumping me all disrespectful and I was gonna fade him when he came out the bathroom. My homie tells me "Nah B, thats a horrible idea....thats Lamar Woodley". I didnt care though, I was determined to knock him out...until he walked out the restroom and I realized dude is ACTUALLY that big...and his boy Issac Redman wasnt a slouch either.

At my old job we used to f around alot. So when this one dude I know (RIP to him) wasnt looking I wiped the sweat from under my balls and butt and wiped it on his upper lip.....I didnt get faded, but dude was WAY bigger than me, tackled me, grabbed my balls like a vice :x , and pulled my sweatpants off. Somehow we ended up rumbling outside.......all around a bad day

At my old job we used to f around alot. So when this one dude I know (RIP to him) wasnt looking I wiped the sweat from under my balls and butt and wiped it on his upper lip.....I didnt get faded, but dude was WAY bigger than me, tackled me, grabbed my balls like a vice
sick.gif
, and pulled my sweatpants off.
Somehow we ended up rumbling outside.......all around a bad day
AYO

I hope your bootyhole was still intact after that.

I was at this bar a few years ago that a bunch of Pitt players frequent. I was mackin on this shorty, and this dude Aaron Berry (cornerback, just got cut from the Lions i think after his umpteenth DUI) just dumped a beer on her on purpose for no reason. Dude was my size (5'8, 130 lbs) so I wasnt worried, I didnt hit him, I just popped him in the mouth like a mom, not enough to hurt, but just enough to be disrespectful. Anyways, his D-Line homies ran up, and we didnt need THOSE problems, so we let it be.
I was at another bar, and I was DRUNK drunk. I was walking from this bathroom when this big mofo bumps me. I keep it moving, and start telling my homie that this dude was bumping me all disrespectful and I was gonna fade him when he came out the bathroom. My homie tells me "Nah B, thats a horrible idea....thats Lamar Woodley". I didnt care though, I was determined to knock him out...until he walked out the restroom and I realized dude is ACTUALLY that big...and his boy Issac Redman wasnt a slouch either.
At my old job we used to f around alot. So when this one dude I know (RIP to him) wasnt looking I wiped the sweat from under my balls and butt and wiped it on his upper lip.....I didnt get faded, but dude was WAY bigger than me, tackled me, grabbed my balls like a vice :x , and pulled my sweatpants off. Somehow we ended up rumbling outside.......all around a bad day
:x

Dawg what?? @ that last one

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
but yea im in the club flexin for the chicas, drippin wavey as hell. So i spot a group of thick chocolate mamis and i rush em all like my ****, yo nana.. . . NOW. A couple oblige but then one is like "AWW HELL NAW, HELL NAW" but i pays her no mind because i got a couple of her friends and im already trippin. So then i goes to leave with the girls and on the way out i seen the girl with a couple of guys, they were up to no good. Started makin trouble in my neighborhood, i got in one little fight and my mom got scared. She said you're movin with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air. So i whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything i can say this cab is rare, but i thought naw forget it yo homes to Bel Air. I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and i yelled to the cab, yo homes smell ya later. I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

:stoneface:
:rofl: :rofl:

one time I was doing my job doin deliverys and we had to stop at a house , they were like 20 deep and had a lot of confederate flags , thought I was gonna catch that slavery wave permafade

not a good feeling at all, i was in Ohio in the middle of nowhere and stopped at a gas station full of trucks all had either a confederate bumper sticker or the tint on their back window (idk the individuals origin but Ohio was not part of the confederacy so i always assume a white person is racist especially when they are not in the south) gave me and my bros the eye the whole time and was quiet as hell, bad feelings

lmao at the first one

is Lamar from Detroit? Brother Rice was my hs' rival

that last one is too much, you was too wild for that, and ya mans is fruity in the booty fa real, sounds like he straight up raped you but you remembered it as a fight as a coping mechanism

Can't remember all of them. But back in highschool, freshman or sophmore year I had a chemistry class with a bunch of average looking women. I was experimenting on how to lay down a good mack :smokin and just overall feeling myself all the time. I had mad jays bro, of course I was feeling saucy. Anyways, me and this girl start talking, I was pretty oblivious to flirting because I just kept talking to girls and making them laugh and I'd ask myself "why are these girls always staring at me and laughing at the stupid **** I say?" but yea, I was flirting with this girl and I dind't know it. She had a boyfriend and I found it weird that everytime that I would be on my way back to class id see him clutch her hard and look at me in the eye like he was waiting for a reaction, but I kept it moving cus I didn't know shorty actually wanted me. Fast farward to a couple of months later and one of his boys hits me up on aim like "aye bruh, I know you talking to Anon. Thats anon's girl bruh stay way from her" I found this all weird because I didn't know what was going on. Anyways, we move up to this time where im heading back to class and dude and like 4 of his buddies are walking behind me and then dude starts saying some **** like "come see me bruh" "You gonna catch that fade" "why you scared" Again, I didn't know what the funk was going on or why I was gonna get jumped. the girl I was talking to and some of her friends came and grabbed me by the arm and walked me to class. Some dude walks in and is all like "aye bruh, get ready after class. You gonna get it" im just sitting there feeling cold and i say "okay." I couldn't show that I was scared, I had to show my brethern I was still on top. I waited for dude to roll by and he never did. Good thing because I was scared ******** and I rushed back to class as soon as the bell rang. hahaha.... some people

Way too many times on the basketball courts, These dudes get so worked up over a game that they become blatantly disrespectful, and you can't let them treat you like that.

Back
Top Bottom